Non ADA Gear > Speakers & Cabinets

New Cab Day

(1/3) > >>

Shibiwan:
Finally got a proper pair of 2x12 cabs for my setup. Settled on a pair of Orange PPC212-OB that I got locally. :banana-guitar:

rnolan:
Hey Shibiwan, Nice  :thumb-up: (so one black and one orange?)  Also nice setup, and some very nice guitars hanging around  :whoohoo!: .  How do the cabs sound?

Shibiwan:

--- Quote from: rnolan on April 23, 2024, 01:41:57 AM ---Hey Shibiwan, Nice  :thumb-up: (so one black and one orange?)  Also nice setup, and some very nice guitars hanging around  :whoohoo!: .  How do the cabs sound?

--- End quote ---

The cabs sound great. Bought off Craigslist from two different local guys, so one orange, and one black. 😁

Classic 2x12 Celestion V30s in each one. Much more natural without having to roll back the tone when I was playing them through the FRFR Crate PA speakers.

Harley Hexxe:
Nice setup there Shibiwan,
   That Charvel finish looks like something from a Sci-fi movie  :thumb-up:

Shibiwan:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on April 23, 2024, 02:07:31 PM ---Nice setup there Shibiwan,
   That Charvel finish looks like something from a Sci-fi movie  :thumb-up:

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I've been cleaning up and restoring my old guitars. The Charvel has been with me since 1989 (my 2nd guitar ever). The flame maple top is spectacular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version