ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Self Quaranteen Stories  (Read 14470 times)

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
Re: Self Quaranteen Stories
« Reply #105 on: Time Format »

Hey MJMP, we worry about you though  :wave:

Don't worry, I only go out for work were we are protected.

As for buying, well I bought a lot less  ;D

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #106 on: Time Format »

Just when we were doing so well there's another outbreak, Melbourne again, they can't catch a trick down there  :facepalm: .  So one guy catches the Indian strain (highly infectious and virulent, much worse than the UK strain) while in hotel quarantine in Adelaide, they think from opening the door to get food at the same time as the infected person in the next room.  He finishes his quarantine and goes to Melbourne, a couple of days later there are 120 possible infection sites and 15,000 close contacts (i.e. contact of the contacts etc.)  One infected contact went to the football (Australian Rules) at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)....  So now Melbourne is back in lockdown.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #107 on: Time Format »

I hear you Richard,

Here where I am in Ohio, the Governor is going to lift the mandatory mask requirement, and I believe he is being a bit pre-mature about it. There are still a lot of active cases of Covid here, not to mention the large number of people who still haven't been vaccinated, yet, and those fools who have refused to get the vaccine. They've already started some of the live band shows outdoors as of today.

I have a feeling the cases are going to go on the rise again here and we'll all end up on lock down again.  :facepalm:

It's alright. I still plan to keep wearing a mask in public places until the cases of the virus are down low enough to where we aren't at risk anymore.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #108 on: Time Format »

Over here the numbers are really going down but I guess they will go up again after the 9th of June when they will release some of the actions taken. We do still have to wear a mask. In Belgium it's now the teenagers that have the most infections. Vaccinations are going a lot better now, we are at 40% partially vaccinated and about 17% fully vaccinated. They want to get everybody vaccinated once by Juli 11th but I doubt that's going to happen by that time. It seems pfizer and astra will slow down deliveries.
Good thing is I get my first vaccination on the July 7th and the second one 5 weeks later (pfizer).
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up