ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KILLER 3.666 "RECTO/SOLDANO" MODDED MP-1 DONE BY MARSHALLJMP??? S-O-L-D!!!!  (Read 4429 times)

RandallRG

Hey Dudes hows it going? I just wanted to put this out there & "Test" the waters to see if anyone here might be interested in my MP-1? It's a 2.01 version in GREAT condition has NO issues at all & everything works as it should. It was modded a few years back by our own MarshallJMP!  :metal: It has the 3.666 "Recto" mod along with the Battery/Noise mod also. It sounds so Bad-Ass it may have had something else done to it to! (LOL) It will also come with the MC-1...NO Power Supply or 7-Pin Cable. I believe 1 or 2 of the Buttons "Stick" (only at times) but it works fine. This unit sounds KILLER & can produce some GREAT Sound/Tone! $350.00 plus Shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will take Pay-Pal or a U.S. Postal Money Order & I will ship INTERNATIONAL (as long as you want to pay for it!) Thanks & Take it easy..Steve  :metal:

***TO THE DUDES THAT MESSAGED ME ABOUT THIS...JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW THE DUDE I WAS HOLDING THIS FOR (WHO TOLD ME HE WAS VERY INTERESTED IN IT & WANTED IT HAS BACKED OUT! FIGURES RIGHT?) ANYWAY SO MESSAGE ME IF YOU STILL WANT IT. IT SOUNDS SO *F-IN* KILLER (THAT I WILL PROBABLY JUST KEEP IT) SO IF IT DOESN'T SELL NO PROBLEM AT ALL I WILL HOLD ON TO IT FOR SURE..THANKS***

« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

RandallRG

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

:whoohoo!: go Stevie  :wave:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

RandallRG

:whoohoo!: go Stevie  :wave:

LOL! Hey Rich how you doing Mate? Hope all is well with you & yours Buddy! Take it easy & Talk to ya soon... :metal:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Steve, doing much better now I'm working again, digging myself out of the $'s hole but getting there.  Winter has set in here so very cold.
Been giving a guy some guitar lessons, like you he's like the METAL >:D , nice guy, got his right hand much better now and he's now getting decent squeals when he wants them. Now working on his left hand technique....
How's things you way my friend ?
So describe the recto thing for me. What's the big attraction ?
Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up