ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: 3.666!!!  (Read 5782 times)

potus2028

WTB: 3.666!!!
« on: Time Format »

Looking for a 3.666 modded MP-1 to get myself back in the game. Passed up a sweet deal on ebay a few weeks ago before I found out the Depot was back...I modded 3 or 4 of them myself back in the day, but I'd rather get into one that's already done if possible. Anyone selling???

RandallRG

Re: WTB: 3.666!!!
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Dude I just got a 3.666 (May even be the one that you missed out on...it also came with the MC-1?) anyway it is *F-ING*KILLER! I am all about the M-E-T-A-L & i can definitely see why you want to pick one up & get back "In The Game"! I just sold my other Modded MP-1 (MOD4-MKII) & I have the "King" of Solid State Amps on the way.....a AMPEG VH140C :metal:) You never know Dude....I may even be tempted to sell my 3.666 one also?  Ya never know??? :dunno:  ;D  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

potus2028

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Keep me posted, please! Like I said, I modded three or four of them myself back in the day....just kept going in and out of them...not sure if my soldering skills are up to the task anymore...been years, and I don't want to make a mess out of it luke I did my first one way back when. Yes, they are, in my opinion, the sickest mod going...and yes, that is the same one I passed up on...with the MC-1 for $300 bin.....fukking kicking myself...

RandallRG

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Potus...Hey Dude check your pm.  :thumb-up:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Go Steve, you taking care of potus2028, hopefully getting him a MP1 ?
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

RandallRG

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Potus....Hey Dude check your P.M. Brother.  :thumb-up:

RandallRG

« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Go Steve, you taking care of potus2028, hopefully getting him a MP1 ?
LOL! Trying to Rich! Left him a few messages...Just waiting to hear back from him???  :thumb-up:

RandallRG

« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Keep me posted, please! Like I said, I modded three or four of them myself back in the day....just kept going in and out of them...not sure if my soldering skills are up to the task anymore...been years, and I don't want to make a mess out of it luke I did my first one way back when. Yes, they are, in my opinion, the sickest mod going...and yes, that is the same one I passed up on...with the MC-1 for $300 bin.....fukking kicking myself...
Potus Hey Dude I have left messages for you here & sent you a pm....Saw you were on today? I don't know if you have not seen any of these but when you can get in touch with me Dude! Check my message I sent you in your pm Buddy. Just trying to help you out Bro. Take it easy & I HOPE you see this one soon!  :metal:
Pages: [1]   Go Up