ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA T100s Power Amp - SOLD!!  (Read 7265 times)

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
ADA T100s Power Amp - SOLD!!
« on: Time Format »

Hi Guys,

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I feel the time is right to let go of The Crusher...aka my ADA T100s. I do not want to see her go, but I need to thin the herd a bit. Here are some pics of my power amp collection (how I became a collector is a mystery to me  :facepalm:) She is, by far, my most reliable amp. My Microfet only works in CH A, my MicroTube is giving me the 'slow to come out of protect mode' grief. The only reason she is up for sale is because she's heavy, and I'm old  :lol:  and my back prefers to lift the MT200.

I re-tubed her when I bought her a couple years ago, but I used her for less than a year of gigging before I put down all my rack gear in favor of a combo amp. So, she really has fresh tubes - all of them. The EL34s could use some tube retainers, but I blew out all the dust when i changed the tubes, she's cleaner now than when I got her and I have remedied the scratchy pots that she came with  :thumb-up:.

PM me w/offers if you absolutely have to own one of these rare birds, or shoot me questions or requests for more pix, no worries. She will not disappoint (BTW: I realize I am a crappy photographer - ha ha)
« Last Edit: Time Format by Dante »

RandallRG

Re: ADA T100s Power Amp for Sale
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Dante hey Dude hows it going? Rich said you may have some Amps that you may be selling... :thumb-up: Check your pm..Thanks! Steve  :metal:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Go Steve, this will kick for your rig!
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

RandallRG

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Go Steve, this will kick for your rig!
LOL! Hey Rich how ya doing Buddy? Yeah just checking it out with Dante..There are soooo many Power Amps out there! There is a Carvin/Mesa (Local) I am really trying to Sell/Trade my other modded (Mod 4-MKII) MP-1 for one (Hopefully) so who knows...We shall see?... :dunno:
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Hey Steve, good my friend, finally got a job after 6 months  :whoohoo!: Looking forward to when you run 2 quad box's with a grunty stereo amp though  :thumb-up:
There are lots of power amps as you say, my tuppence worth is the ADA amps are great (particularly the B200s).  As all tube amps go the TS100 is a great amp (allbit very heavy, as will be a boogie).  I love my Carvin TS100 (while half the weight of the T100s, still very heavy (but that's tubes, 3 transformers (power, output 1, output 2))), fortuitously I know the importer and he gave me a killer deal ~ AUD $600ish I think IIRC.  After a year or so it still smells new.

Although, I just had a thought check your PM
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
- SOLD - ADA T100s Power Amp
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

UPDATE: This amp is SOLD

To an ADA Depot member  :thumb-up:

RandallRG