• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

FS/FT: MP-1 3TM Ultra ->SOLD<-

Started by rickeb1, April 15, 2016, 02:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickeb1

Hey guys, I've decided to part with my 3TM Ultra (has the MDRT), 120v, version 2.01.  Everything works fine as near as I can tell, other than the loop volume knob seems a bit touchy.  Currently has a Mullard reissue long-plate in V1 and Sovtek LPS in V2 and V3.  Not sure about pricing, but based on what I've seen elsewhere, I'm thinking $350 +shipping.  Or, would trade for an MP-2 or an MP-1 Classic.  Located in Phoenix, AZ.  Thought I'd give the forum guys a shot first before I go to eBay or Reverb with it.  Any questions, just ask.

Thanks!

~ Rick

rnolan

Hey Rick (good name BTW  :thumb-up: ), I have a US voltage MP2 that I might consider swapping (full noise mod done), I'd have to convert the Ultra MDRT to 240 v but that shouldn't be a problem. Freight though is always a pain in the arse. What do you recon ??
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rickeb1

Hey Richard, that sounds great!  Maybe we can exchange mailing details via PM, and I'll look into sending it off to you.  Thanks!

~ Rick

rickeb1

Well, shipping costs might make this deal cost prohibitive, as they say, so it's still available.  I'll probably put it up on eBay tonight.  Thanks!

rnolan

Hey Rick, no worries and thanks for thinking of us first  :wave:

rabidgerry

Hey Richard,

why you interested in the 3TM?  Just curious.  I never thought you'd part with your MP2.  You have one or two of them?
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

rnolan

Hey RG, mostly GAS LoL Also I now have 4 MP2s, the last one I bought (mostly to get a 2nd MXC pedal set so one for studio, the other can stay packed in the live rig) is US voltage and you can't get 240v MP2 transformers anymore. So I run it off my step down transformer, which is ok but I'd rather not have to.

rickeb1

Just sold the 3TM on eBay.  Kind of sad to see it go, but I still have an MP-2, so I still feel part of the family here!  :)

Dante

Owning ADA gear is not a prerequisite for being a member of the Depot, you're always welcome  :wave: