ADA Preamps > MB-1

MB1 Program issues

(1/2) > >>

TTP:
Hi All.

Just joined this forum a week ago but already received a warm welcome from the "Introduce yourself" page.

Right, story is - just bought a MB1 sn 900554 Eprom version 1.19.

Good news - Amplification works fine, no unusual noise I can program and store. The battery has definitely been changed earier and I can measure 2.86 VDC across it.

Bad news. - When I reload the standard programs 1-79, it doesn't load the values as recorded in the Preset List available as first item on the subject list in this section. It simply doesn't replace the existing settings with the ones in the preset list.

Q: Any good suggestions other than trying to replace the Eprom with the later version.

Other than that I'm already in mail dialogue with JMJP conc. parts for the ususal tweaks of tranny, Eprom, Noise & battery kits.

Regards
Thomas

MarshallJMP:
The V1.19 only has 29 presets, only the 2.05 has the 79 presets.

Did you try this?

Press the Store button, it will light
Than press the Bank button and while holding the bank button press the 1 button. On the display you should see "Presets loaded".

Battery is quite low, it gets dangerous for loosing your presets when it goes below 2.7V.

BTW I just mailed you. Sorry it took so long.

TTP:
Ahaa  :)
Now that off course explains why. The manual I have and followed to re-boot (as you describe) mentioned 79 presets.
Thanks
Thomas

rnolan:
Hey Thomas, when you upgrade all those bits, it will be killer  >:D :thumb-up: .  MB-1 has 256 patch locations and the 2.05 eprom also brings in CC control of a bunch of stuff.

Peter H. Boer:

--- Quote from: TTP on September 17, 2022, 12:37:09 PM ---Ahaa  :)
Now that off course explains why. The manual I have and followed to re-boot (as you describe) mentioned 79 presets.
Thanks
Thomas

--- End quote ---

Hi Thomas,

Going from 1.19 to 2.05 also included some modifications to the board, if I'm not mistaken.
The MB1 papers I sent you should include thos mods also.

Peter :thumb-up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version