ADA Preamps > MP-2

New Rack Build

<< < (2/3) > >>

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on September 12, 2022, 12:44:00 PM ---Cool little rack Richard! :thumb-up:

What Dante said

--- End quote ---

+1 :thumb-up:

rnolan:
Yeh, it's nice and compact, easier to carry and fits in the car boot (which my 8RU rack doesn't).  The only thing I don't like about the Stagg rack is the handles, they are metal, circular and have small grooves which hurt your hands.  I need to cover them in something, leather would be good but how to fix it to them  :dunno: , or some foam and wrap it it gaph tape?  Also mounting a power board in it was interesting, did a combination of cable ties to the rear rails and gaph, also had to put a cable tie around the Mv4 power supply/wall wart so it doesn't fall off/come loose.

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Richard,

Instead of trying to figure out how to wrap the handles and all that fuss which will end up wearing down and irritating your hand again, why not get yourself something like this? You'll be able to get your gear in and out in one shot and it won't break the bank.

https://www.amazon.com/LUCKYERMORE-Convertible-Capacity-Platform-Warehouse/dp/B08KXRXW72/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=convertible+hand+truck+and+dolly&qid=1663098301&sr=8-4

rnolan:
Hey Harley, I think the drummer has something similar.  I've got my rehearsal pack down nice and small (when it's not at my place where everything is set up already) I leave my stereo wired split stack at the drummers place so I just have to take the 4U rack, lead case (small wheely travel suite case), and a guitar.

Damn-Danny:
Cool rig dude :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version