ADA Preamps > MP-2

MP2 CE425

(1/4) > >>

DeanIversenGreen:
Hello Y'all, need a CE425 chip, any ideas? anyone partin one out has a good one? workaround? otherwise it goes back

thanks, Dee

rnolan:
Hey Dee, MJMP may have some ideas  :dunno: .  Failing that I do have a US voltage MP-2 that I'm thinking to sell.

MarshallJMP:
These are impossible to find, from what I know these where custom made for ada.

DeanIversenGreen:
has anyone tried to copy the data?  they have real simple to sophisticated systems out there that will unlock many and a good hacker can get the data off of them, then someone could burn off 100 or so and have them..

just cuz they were special order doesn't mean they cannot be copied does it? I looked into burners and a good one is like $50, software that's easy enough..  I've bought several from that guy in Germany who sells all sorts of epproms..  maybe I should shoot him am email he might already know the situation and maybe they cannot be copied, seems odd ADA would do something of this nature, they have all the code for this chip or the manufacturer does, no reason they cannot just copy a bunch off?  hmm

just an easy search reveals software and burners readily available..  found a few places that sells chips in bulk as well .. hmm.. no one has contacted ADA regarding this or?  I see where many folks need one and obviously the older the unit gets the more CE425's will be failing..

https://www.amazon.com/ARCELI-TL866II-Performance-EEPROM-Programmer/dp/B07CQQBGVK/ref=asc_df_B07CQQBGVK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=250207764905&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9415089719509339018&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1022639&hvtargid=pla-583450746190&psc=1

https://outflux.net/software/pkgs/EPROM/

DeanIversenGreen:

--- Quote from: rnolan on September 02, 2022, 01:09:35 AM ---Hey Dee, MJMP may have some ideas  :dunno: .  Failing that I do have a US voltage MP-2 that I'm thinking to sell.

--- End quote ---

how much? is it a donor or? is everything working as it should

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version