Miscellaneous > Recording - Studio Talk

New Single - "100 Disciples" - Out now!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Peter H. Boer:
Nice tones, nice production, way to go  :banana-rock: :metal:

Cubase Rocks :thumb-up:

Dante:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on July 02, 2021, 03:31:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dante on July 02, 2021, 03:17:59 PM ---Nice stuff, Chip!

Pretty sure my 80 year old neighbor wears the same shades, not that there's anything wrong with that ;) haha

--- End quote ---

I wear those when I'm driving Dante....BITE ME! >:D

--- End quote ---

Hahaha!

I have an idea for the next vid - those sunglasses look like a pair of VR goggles...maybe put a video on the surface of the shades in the next one? Just a thought

Chip Roberts:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on July 02, 2021, 03:30:56 PM ---Great production Chip!

Cubase huh? I just upgraded my Cubase Elements 11 to Artist 11 yesterday, waiting on the USB License to arrive now.
        I'm still learning how to use it, but it's coming along and that's a plus.

One thing though I have to ask about. In the video, I see all these people singing into mics, but I don't hear that many voices on the track. Was that intentional? Meaning; the background vocals an illusion?

The audio is awesome though, and I like the Gothic atmosphere of the video too. Well done :thumb-up:

Harley 8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Harley!  RE: backing vocals; there are quite a bit of backgrounds on select parts of the choruses, but it's all me on the recording  :lol: However, the girls are going to be on backup for the real live performances, so we wanted to simulate what you would get at a real performance.  Plus, having good looking girls gave us way more traffic than a bunch of ugly dudes.

rnolan:
Hey Chip, finally got to watch/listen, NICE  :thumb-up:   The MP-1 is quite distinctive, picked the sound instantly  :whoohoo!:

Chip Roberts:

--- Quote from: rnolan on July 08, 2021, 12:31:34 AM ---Hey Chip, finally got to watch/listen, NICE  :thumb-up:   The MP-1 is quite distinctive, picked the sound instantly  :whoohoo!:

--- End quote ---

Preset 19 is my go-to lead sound.  Doesn't get much better!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version