ADA Preamps > MP-2 Patches

HDS's MP-2 MP1 (Michael Wagner) patch!

(1/4) > >>

HDS:
This is my patch that i made to sound like the Michael Wagner MP1 patch used for Vitto etc..

Voicing: Warm High Gain
Drive: 71
Overdrive: 81
Master: 46

Compressor: out

Tone Controls
Low: -6
Mid: +2
Hi: +2
Pres: 0

Graphic EQ
100 Hz: -2
170 Hz: -2
280 Hz:  0
470 Hz: 0
800 Hz: 0
1.3 kHz: 0
2.2 kHz: 0
3.8 kHz: 0
6.3 kHz: 0

Wah: Out

ROOM EQ All THE WAY TO FULL!

That the base tone! Add your Chorus, reverb etc.. I am using mine with a Torpedo Live (IR Brit VintC.)

rnolan:
Hey HDS, thanks for sharing, I ran it up (though I've no idea who Michael Wagner is or what he sounds like  :facepalm: ), not a bad starting point for a MP2 patch, and it got me playing  :thumb-up: , always a good thing  :thumb-up: . I was using Profile Tele > MP2 through studio rig wit a bit of delay/rev, Tele has Ultrasonic Ref3 in neck (which works well with this patch) and SD custom tele in Bridge (not a great fit for this patch (i.e. too thin), but combos of the 2 PUs sounded quite good).  I thought the patch had a nice grungyness to it BTW  :metal:

HDS:
Thanks! I should have added that this was made with a Les Paul using Ducan JB humbuckers.

Iperfungus:

--- Quote from: rnolan on March 07, 2018, 03:55:22 AM ---I've no idea who Michael Wagner is or what he sounds like  :facepalm:

--- End quote ---

Shame on you!!!  :nono: :nono: :nono:

Michael Wagner (producer) = Dokken, Skid Row, Extreme, White Lion, Accept, Great White, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne...

He used the ADA MP1 to create many guitar tones in the '90s...  :headbanger:

MarshallJMP:
Hey R this will cost you a round of beer in the virtual ADAdepot bar !!! ^-^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version