Miscellaneous > Recording - Studio Talk

Youtube covers

<< < (4/4)

Soloist:
Nice! Sounded great Gerry! Your dive bombs on the whammy were spot on. You also seem looser, not as tense when playing which makes it even more fun.  :thumb-up:

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Soloist on August 13, 2019, 11:21:37 AM ---Nice! Sounded great Gerry! Your dive bombs on the whammy were spot on. You also seem looser, not as tense when playing which makes it even more fun.  :thumb-up:

--- End quote ---

Thank you man, I do nail most of them.  I can actually do that solo a little bit better, but sometimes it's hard to nail it all in one take and play all the rhythm parts at the same time whilst recording both audio and video.  I get all nervous  :lol: even if it's just me in the room.  There also some bits in the solo are my interpretation of whatever those guys are doing.  There is an upward bend on the bar that I don't do the same but it's similar enough to blend in I think.  Few other bits are like that as well, and I guess that's what happens when you try work something out like that all by ear.  Happy with it though.

Yeah I have really, really been working hard on being looser, more relaxed and all that.  I got the action quite low on that guitar now too and have managed to keep the fret rattle to a minimum, so I believe this has also helped.  I made an adjustment to the truss rod taking away some relief and the setup really came together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version