Miscellaneous > Recording - Studio Talk

Youtube covers

(1/4) > >>

rabidgerry:
Just a video of my playing along to some Russian heavy metal from the 80's,  wanted to do a video like this for a while.  It might seem bizarre to some of you as it's in a language I can't even understand but he it doesn't matter, music is the only language we need to undertsand each other right :)

Might do another one when I learn to play something else as well.

Please feel free to use this thread to post any of your own videos of you playing along with things online or anything else you would like to share  :thumb-up:

Harley Hexxe:
Cool video RG,

You've definitely got the tone for it, and it sounds like you're spot on! :thumb-up:

Orkun:
Good cover :metal: .

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on July 25, 2016, 05:13:48 AM ---Cool video RG,

You've definitely got the tone for it, and it sounds like you're spot on! :thumb-up:

--- End quote ---

I thought so anyway.  I really dig that tone.  I got closer when I used a JBL D120 speaker impulse as opposed to another one I normally use (I can't remember what kind  :facepalm:).  I filmed on a camera and recorded in my DI setup that I use for all studio style stuff.  So I had to sync the audio as best I could when editing the video.  I got there eventually but it can be tricky syncing sometime if you have no actual markers!  Looking forward to doing another one, but no idea if I can nail anything harder than that, have trouble with my own music most of the time lol

Thanks Orkun, glad you enjoyed it.  ;)

MarshallJMP:
Good one  :thumb-up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version