Miscellaneous > Discussions

Rocktron Hush

(1/2) > >>

El Chiguete:
I've seen lately that some of the guys here use the Rocktron Hush, so what do you guys think of it? Does it clean the noise in the signal of works like a gate closing and opening?

MarshallJMP:
The hush works with the expander principle i guess,like a lot of modern gates.

rickeb1:
I haven't tried the Hush, but if you are looking for a noise gate, I can confidently recommend the ISP Decimator.  I have used the pedal version, and am currently using the Pro Rack G.  They work great and are as transparent as you are likely to find anywhere.

~ Rick

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: rickeb1 on August 19, 2014, 09:47:37 AM ---I haven't tried the Hush, but if you are looking for a noise gate, I can confidently recommend the ISP Decimator.  I have used the pedal version, and am currently using the Pro Rack G.  They work great and are as transparent as you are likely to find anywhere.

~ Rick

--- End quote ---

+1  :thumb-up:

RobbHell:
I've used Hush's for as long as I've used ADA 16 years. They always went hand in hand. The Hush is a great unit but I have had many Friends switch to ISP with their Mesa's and Engl's.  If I recall correctly two guys thatvdesigned the Hush left Rocktron to form ISP.
I do like the Hush but in my opinion it could be quicker on it gating like an ISP. They are very transparent and some times can even clean the signal up a bit.

The Boss Noise Gate pedal is a great little handy one too. Stay away from the Rocktron Hush Pedal... total crap the Boss is a better pedal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version