ADA Preamps > MP-1 Classic

My Classic is BACK

<< < (2/6) > >>

Dante:
Well, the Classic is truly back. Performed perfectly all gig long, sounded great. I had a backup rig on me, just in case.

Now, I'm really beat up. I'm not in gigging shape...at all. We played outside, it was a bit hot (around 90°F = 32°C), but we had shade. Thankfully, there was plenty of beer (it was a brewfest). I was so tired afterwards, just pulled the car into the garage without unpacking it. Need to unload it now (it's the next morning).

When my Classic died, I started buying all kinds of gear to take it's place. Now, I need to sell some of it. I have sold a few things already, but I'm still sitting on about 4 complete rigs here.

rnolan:
Hey Dante, so happy for you the classic is doing its thing  :thumb-up: :whoohoo!: .  Nothing quite like the tones from an ADA.  I know what you mean about being "match fit" to play.  While it's great fun etc it really can take it out of you.

MarshallJMP:
Hey Dante, does it still have those tubes in it when it left here? BTW anymore memory problems?

Dante:
MJMP: Same tubes, no memory problems at all  :thumb-up:

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Dante!

Great to hear some good news for a change. It seems I'm going to have to send mine off to the ADA Guru for some repair work.
         I'm glad yours is working like a beast again.

Harley 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version