ADA Power Amps > Microtube 200 MT-200

Microtube 200 Yellow Leds

<< < (3/3)

HerlonGuitar:
Here's a better photo.

the truth is only one. There are two yellow LEDs next to each valve, in the Ad the LEDs appear glowing and they still say it glows. but I've never seen them lit on any MT200 in pictures

MarshallJMP:
I don't think they are supposed to glow, looks more like a clamping circuit between the gate and cathode. I think the glow you see is a marketing thing. That led is not supposed to make the tubes glow yellow.

Dante:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on August 01, 2022, 01:58:36 PM ---I don't think they are supposed to glow, looks more like a clamping circuit between the gate and cathode. I think the glow you see is a marketing thing. That led is not supposed to make the tubes glow yellow.

--- End quote ---
]

I'm pretty sure that was an enhanced photo, I've never seen one glow that bright and the tubes are only orange...no yellow

I can see why you'd think it's the yellow LEDs showing through, that makes sense if they line up (do they?). I flipped mine on just now, I see no yeller lights inside behind the tubes and my amp works great. I'm with Harley on this - don't fix what ain't broke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version