Non ADA Gear > Rack Gear

Delay/Reverb Recommendation

<< < (2/2)

Harley Hexxe:
      Hey Zilthy,

NUX makes some very surprisingly good quality pedals at an affordable price. I'm almost finished building a NUX fly-rig pedal board, that consists of the following:

Bumblebee Pedal Board (Large)
               Cerberus
               Sculpture
               Horseman
               JTC Mini
               True Tone One Spot CS-6 Power Brick

I'm waiting for a local shop to get the new Fireman pedal, and 2 Solid Studio pedals to complete it. I may also add the Joyo Multimode Wah II pedal to it, if I can fit it on the board.

So far, all of these pedals have been impressive, but I find the Sculpture pedal to be a bit noisy, so I may delete it. The purpose of this, and all the pedal boards I'm building are to make great sounding pedal boards that can be used with my amplifiers, and/or run directly into a mixing desk or DAW.
             The Cerberus allows me to run direct into the front of my vintage amplifiers, but can also run 4CM with more updated amplifiers, and it is programmable, so I can save tone and effects combinations in it. The Solid Studio, (Verdugo Series), is by far the most impressive unit if it's kind, offering more than the Strymon Iridium does, at half the price. That box may find it's way to other pedal boards I'm building.

Harley 8)

Chip Roberts:
These are all great tips, thanks all.  I didn't realize the Replifex/Intellifex had analog passthrough.  It's one of those things where, once you hear the difference, it's hard to go back.  My GP8 has analogue passthrough and it's m'wah, m'wah, m'wah.  If it didn't have the lag switching from the analog to digital section, I wouldn't think twice about using it for live.  I'll keep an eye out for that Rocktron stuff, though.  I used to run into them on local listings all the time, but these days they're a bit harder to find.

Zilthy:
Chip,

If you are interested, I may be selling mine.  I really don't use them anymore.   I could probably go a bit less than what I would list on Reverb/Ebay if we could cut out the fees.  PM me if interested, and I will think and make sure I want to sell them.

Chip Roberts:
Okay, here's a curveball for you all.  Do you know what vintage, like pre-1991 units, respond to MIDI clock tempo?  I know the Lexicon stuff does, and maybe a few others that are outside of my price range.

Harley Hexxe:
Eventide and TC Electronic, (limited ones), do and I think Sony(?) The A7 unit that Edge from U2 uses does that. I'm not sure if Roland or Yamaha have that in any of their DSP processors. Possibly Digitech may have gotten into that by the late 80's, but I'm not sure, I had moved away from them by that time.

Harley 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version