Non ADA Gear > Rack Gear

Amp headshell for rack gear

(1/3) > >>

Richie_B:
I hope everyone is doing well. I haven’t had a lot of time to look in lately.
Anyway, I’ve been looking for a new rack case that resembles a scaled down amp headshell. The ones I’ve seen look pretty cool. Unfortunately they aren’t all that common over here. I’m looking for recommendations on where I may be able to pick one up in Australia. Getting one shipped from overseas will cost more than the actual unit.

Harley Hexxe:
What kind of rack case specifically?
I was looking into something like that a few years ago, but for what the price was, and what you get, I decided I would be better off just building my own, and installing the power supplies myself.
It would probably be more cost effective to do that.

Harley 8)

Richie_B:
Hey Harley, I’m looking for something like this. https://casesmithcustoms.com/index.php/rack-case/modern-rack-cases.
Also btw, it was me you replied to on Leon’s youtube vid with the mxc foot switches  :)

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Richie_B,

Okay, that looks simple enough.

I thought you might be looking at something like the RMC cases I was looking at a few years ago.

Have you looked into buy materials to just build your own? I know you can buy tolex, and rack rails, and amp corners, so all that's left, is to just buy the lumber and a few power tools and you can make your own.

Just food for thought.

Harley 8)

Richie_B:
I think I could build it if I had the tools. I could have the wood cut to size. It may be costly depending on the tools needed. The most I’ve built is a coffee table  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version