ADA Preamps > Original MP-1

ADA MP1 Tri Stereo Chorus Tones

(1/2) > >>

Chamai:
Hey All,
Just want to share my Tri Stereo Chorus tones. I think I should of used the bridge pick up instead. I think i might go order the Roland Dimension D knock off by Klark Teknic. I am not a 100% satisfied on how the TERC sounds with distortion. Here is the signal chain.

American standard Telecaster middle position - ADA MP1 Solid State Cleans 2.8 2.8, B 2, M 0, T 2, P 2 -TERC- Custom Audio Mixer - Eventide Eclipse Micropitch Shift, Lexicon PCM 90 Hall Reverb, Lexicon PCM 81 Circular pan delays - BBE - Marshall 9005 power amp- 1X2 HK Cabs loaded with old G12T75.

tell me what ya all think

https://www.Faceb**k.com/530065152/videos/10164544558540153/

Harley Hexxe:
I would, but I can't log into book-face anymore. I'm locked out of my own account ???

Harley 8)

MarshallJMP:
Link doesn't work?

Harley Hexxe:
Hey MJMP,

No. I just haven't logged into book-face in years, and the PC I used the last time time I did, is dead and gone.
     Now, book-face wants me to get a code from three of my friends and enter them to be able to log in again :amaze:
     Considering that I regard social media sites with the same regard as I do panhandlers, I don't feel pressed to get back into it.

Harley 8)

MarshallJMP:
Hey Harley, I was talking about the Faceb**k link from Chamai  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version