ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My 2021 Videos with Gear, Goals and Guidelines  (Read 852 times)

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
Re: My 2021 Videos with Gear, Goals and Guidelines
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Hey Zilthy,

Life's a Journey, not a Destination.

Exploring and experimenting along the way is what makes it interesting. You're on the right track. Just keep on doing it and you'll eventually stumble on something really cool that you didn't expect.

It's a good rendition of this song, especially for a first go at it, nicely done! :thumb-up:

Harley 8)
I used to be ambivalent. Now, I'm just not sure...

Zilthy

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Just following up with a bit of an update.  I have fallen behind in my original goal of doing a new video every week, but in a way, I have kept up.  I have done some recordings, mostly have been original, but not what I consider 'complete' and also new drawings and art.  I am really enjoying the process!   I would love to do some full animations, and working towards that, but wow, doing cell animation solo to music is a *lot* of work for one person to try and do.

All that while working and practicing and trying to get better on guitar, violin, bass, keyboards, drums and drawing, as well as trying to take care of myself and get bike riding in.  But, it is a good year so far.  Musically my main focus is still guitar, but violin is riding up there too.

Though not what I would consider performance ready, or production ready, here are a couple of things that I have been working on.  I tend to push out to Sound Cloud or google drive for feedback from a few people before I do videos.

Definitely out of my wheelhouse, playing around with some ambient stuff and trying to incorporate some guitar on it
https://soundcloud.com/user-485788768/dreamscape

Was really starting to get in to the ambience, and decided to dive in more and let go of guitar a bit, and just really start experiencing ambient keyboards:
https://soundcloud.com/user-485788768/the-haunted-forest

And finally, back to some guitar a bit, and toss out a bit of 80s.   I was testing out a new piece of gear, and did a fallback to a Ratt song I like to use for some tone testing
https://soundcloud.com/user-485788768/reactir-test

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

Hey Zilthy,

You're not the only one who is out of their wheelhouse when it comes to ambient music, I'm right there with you. I wouldn't know where to begin.

I liked the last track though, great tone, cool chops :thumb-up:

Harley 8)
I used to be ambivalent. Now, I'm just not sure...

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

Yeah me too, the sound on the last track was killer !!

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !
« Reply #19 on: Time Format »

What you give is what you get the last song, is totally great good job. One of my favorite Ratt tunes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up