Non ADA Gear > Rack Gear

DigiTech GSP2120

<< < (2/5) > >>

vansinn:
Yep, clips requested ;)

And yep, all in the 21xx series had two nice shining bottles of near nothingness in 'em.

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: van Sinn on September 13, 2017, 01:13:38 PM ---Yep, clips requested ;)

And yep, all in the 21xx series had two nice shining bottles of near nothingness in 'em.

--- End quote ---
Are you implying then that these tubes are just a gimmick, i.e just for show and have no bearing on the tone?

I can vouch for the TubeFex and say that it's tubes definitely where significant in the tone.

vansinn:
Nonono ;)  Those are real tubes in absolute functionality.
Just my way of expressing my love for those shiny bottles with metal shrapnel in near outer space nothingness, haha

rnolan:
And the more "near nothingness" ie vacuum, the longer the tube lasts, unfortunately the manufacturers don't pump (pump out the air) the tubes as long these days so the vacuum is not as "hard" so the tubes don't last as long as they used to.

vansinn:
^ correct, but the less vacuum is mostly a problem above 250-270 volts on the plate.
ADA's, even MDRT'd, runs lower that that; not sure about the Digitech 21xx series, but IIRC less than 250.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version