ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to facilitate the transition to digital  (Read 385 times)

Zilthy

• My Youtube Channel

So, for the first time in my life, I bought a car without ensuring a 4x12 would fit in it.  This one nails that head right in the coffin though - no way rack/head/4x12 is coming in this thing.  Guitar in passenger seat and pedalboard (if it is small enough) in the trunk.

Yeah, I know this car is not practical in any way, shape or form.  Given that I don't actually need a car, why
should practical even be a point in consideration?  And this little RWD is going to be *FUN* in Minnesota winter!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: How to facilitate the transition to digital
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Zilthy, great little "drivers" cars MX5s (I hope you got a manual version (you guys call it stick shift?), an auto MX5 (did they make one???) would suck, and be slow)).  As you say not very practicable to move anything but heaps of fun, very well balanced, light and zippy.  IIRC the boot (trunk) is big enough for an overnight bag at best.  Wasn't it called a Miarta in the US (they had one on Wheeler Dealers (the US series of it) a while ago which they fixed up)
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Nice little ride Zilthy!

I know what you mean about Minnesota winters. I was sliding around on those icy streets in a semi back in the day, so be careful in that little thing.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Nice Ride! I almost pulled the trigger on one of those but some kid had modified it a bit too much for me and...as you say...can't drive it to a gig (back then). But, they are FUN to drive! Have fun drifting  :thumb-up:
Pages: [1]   Go Up