ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA STD-1 on Reverb (1 Instrument Version & 1 Studio Version)  (Read 1621 times)

David Drake

There not cheap but both are in excellent or new condition. I would love to have the studio unit, but I've bought to many pieces of ADA gear in the last 5 months and can't swing it.

A/DA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay (Studio Version 220v). Excellent condition $1,453
https://reverb.com/item/46338441-a-da-std-1-stereo-tapped-delay-studio-version-chorus-flanger-leslie-adt-ada

A/DA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay (Instrument Version 120v) Mint in original box with instruction manual and paperwork $1,095
https://reverb.com/item/51868578-a-da-std-1-stereo-tapped-delay-bucket-brigade-analog-rack-effects-unit-1980
« Last Edit: Time Format by David Drake »

fazeka

Hi David,

New member here.

I also am interested in the studio version albeit it is 220V... are these configurable to 120V for U.S. operation? Couldn't find anything in the manual, but may have missed it.

Cheers,
Chris

There not cheap but both are in excellent or new condition. I would love to have the studio unit, but I've bought to many pieces of ADA gear in the last 5 months and can't swing it.

A/DA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay (Studio Version 220v). Excellent condition $1,481
https://reverb.com/item/46338441-a-da-std-1-stereo-tapped-delay-studio-version-chorus-flanger-leslie-adt-ada

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member

The 2nd one in New York seems to be the cheapest one I've seen posted online at $1095 USD.

Most of the time I see them going for $1800 or more

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

David Drake

Are these configurable to 120V for U.S. operation?

Chris, I'm not sure about that but I sure someone else here who has one may know.
I would love to get one, but I had to move it down on my list of desired gear to get because of the price.

fazeka

Seems I'd have to swap out the transformer. Shouldn't be too hard as I have some experience with building rack-mounted gear (groupdiy) but the unit would have to be priced in a way to entice me to do that i.e., cheaper than what I see them (and I'm talking about that one in Europe currently on Reverb) priced at.

That one in NY that sold WAS nice (it should be, it was essentially new), albeit an instrument version.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Yes you would have to swap the transformer, not that hard to do.  The problem is finding the transformer.  MJMP used to have some stock of different transformers for various ADA gear, though mostly for the preamps (MP-1, MP-2 etc).  Last I looked he didn't have much/any left.  MP-1 and MB-1 he has covered with the MDRT (which are configurable for both voltages (117v and 240v).
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

fazeka

Interesting... MJMP = MarshallJMP, fellow forum member? Does he have some kind of online store?

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member

MJMP is our resident amp Guru

There's no one better on the planet who can bring ADA gear to life like him :thumb-up:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Interesting... MJMP = MarshallJMP, fellow forum member? Does he have some kind of online store?
You can PM MJMP, or email him.  His web site (http://www.marshalljmpmodshop.net/).  I see he replied to one of your posts  :)
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up