Miscellaneous > Rants & Raves

When you lose your band

<< < (2/13) > >>

rnolan:
Hey RG, well lots of empathy from me also.  Don't give up, keep building it anyway you can.  I'm happy to collaborate with you remotely to help with any skills I can offer, even if it's just moral support  :thumb-up: . 

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on October 06, 2021, 02:50:56 PM ---Well keeping a band togheter isn't always easy, I had my share too. But you can't give up, if it doesn't work with one or more persons in the band find new ones. Not always easy but search and you will find. I know I did. The last 2 years we had to find a new bassplayer and guitar player and we did and we seem to have a very good and steady band that loves to play the "old" metal. We are all more or less of the same age and grew up with the same kind of metal music so that makes a strong bond.

Now I agree with Tommy, your music is too good to let go, I saw you live here in Belgium and I really like what I saw and heard so don't give up!!!

--- End quote ---

That's really super nice of you to say so MJMP.  I truly had a great time that time we played in Belgium and I was so happy to meet you in the flesh.  Playing Belgium again was a realistic possibility as well, until this collapse of course.  But fingers crossed I can get over this and put it back together.  I actually believe the music for this second album is a lot better and I believe my recording experience I can help produce a better record than before so it is a total shame I guess to pack it in.  Thanks again for everything as you are one of the kindest people I've ever met and always been there to help me with gear  :thumb-up: so truly appreciated.

Our manager has spoken to a potential bass player over the last few days!  He owns a bullet belt........... :lol:..........so that's a good start, never mind what he sounds like  :lol: :lol:

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: rnolan on October 07, 2021, 01:48:51 AM ---Hey RG, well lots of empathy from me also.  Don't give up, keep building it anyway you can.  I'm happy to collaborate with you remotely to help with any skills I can offer, even if it's just moral support  :thumb-up: .

--- End quote ---
  I have called upon you many times :)  I know it.  There is always a wealth of knowledge to learn from the likes of yourself.  What was I asking about the last time something to do with mixers and monitor sends  :lol:  Again thanks very much Richard, always a total legend as well, always supportive and always helpful!  I will do my best to keep truckin'.

You and Mike still playing or all been shut down due to lockdown?

MarshallJMP:
Well good luck with the bassplayer, I hope it works out for you both. BTW don't know if it will help but I also own a silver bullet belt  ;D

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on October 07, 2021, 11:53:13 AM ---Well good luck with the bassplayer, I hope it works out for you both. BTW don't know if it will help but I also own a silver bullet belt  ;D

--- End quote ---
  Mine are brass so I'm not as fancy as you  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version