Miscellaneous > Recording - Studio Talk

New Single - "100 Disciples" - Out now!

(1/3) > >>

Chip Roberts:
Here's the latest greatest, complete with our very own Bobbi Brown!

https://youtu.be/GkPq5VtIdqc

Rhythm guitars were all done via modded Jet City JCA100H with a stock Boss SD1 into my 2x12 cab miced up with a 57 on the Retro 30.

Lead guitar was '89 MP1 through B200s and a 57 on the HM75 speaker.  All delays and verbs were done in Cubase.

Dante:
Nice stuff, Chip!

Pretty sure my 80 year old neighbor wears the same shades, not that there's anything wrong with that ;) haha

Harley Hexxe:
Great production Chip!

Cubase huh? I just upgraded my Cubase Elements 11 to Artist 11 yesterday, waiting on the USB License to arrive now.
        I'm still learning how to use it, but it's coming along and that's a plus.

One thing though I have to ask about. In the video, I see all these people singing into mics, but I don't hear that many voices on the track. Was that intentional? Meaning; the background vocals an illusion?

The audio is awesome though, and I like the Gothic atmosphere of the video too. Well done :thumb-up:

Harley 8)

Harley Hexxe:

--- Quote from: Dante on July 02, 2021, 03:17:59 PM ---Nice stuff, Chip!

Pretty sure my 80 year old neighbor wears the same shades, not that there's anything wrong with that ;) haha

--- End quote ---

I wear those when I'm driving Dante....BITE ME! >:D

bunkyloo:
I like it . It reminds me of a good friends project called Raygun Romance also worth checking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version