ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carol of the Christmas Confession Bells  (Read 2357 times)

Zilthy

• My Youtube Channel

I had some plans for this year, and the last couple that fell apart for various reasons: health, job, finances, whatever.   I have a bunch of music that I have started and never finish, waiting until I get other things done, and many other excuses.
I had a heart attack about a month ago, and spent Thanksgiving in the hospital.  And I have been doing a lot of thinking and soul searching since then, and I realized that I hold back a lot from doing the things that I want to do, afraid of what others will think of me.  And I just never quite do the things that I really want to do.

I am old.  I am overweight.  I am transgender.  I cannot play as well as I'd like.  After some serious soul searching after that incident, I have decided that it is time to stop holding back, I realize now that tomorrow may never come.   I cannot do much about age and what anyone else things of my gender, but I can play, and record and get better at those, and I can jump on my bike and improve my health but I don't need to wait until everything is where I think (or wish) it should be until I start living and putting myself out there.

So, here it is, my new years resolution, to stop hiding, and start putting myself out there.  I will work on improving things I can change, and not worry about the things I cannot change.

This is me, playing a quick little Christmas ditty, and just being who I am at this moment in time.

« Last Edit: Time Format by Zilthy »

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic
Re: Carol of the Christmas Confession Bells
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Sounding great Zilthy  :green-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Screw the world, you do what you need to do.  :thumb-up: 8) :thumb-up:

I wish you the best New Year.

Keep that music comin' girl. O0
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hell, none of us can play as well as we like, but you've always shown some pretty impressive chops. You go grrl, you do YOU. Don't worry about the haters. TBH, I'm a weird dude in my own right, wear some strange clothes, currently sporting a mohawk that looks like a mullet....hell, I get crap all the time. Sometimes, words do hurt, but sometimes...eff them.

Keep doing YOU. If it was easy, everybody would do it.

I'm old, overweight and too damn lazy to work out anymore. But, I been playing guitar alot, walking the dog twice a day...actually went into the gym at work...baby steps. I'll get there. You will too. There will be setbacks, distractions, just stay on the path. Let's get outta this year together  :headbanger:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Zilthy, THAT was very well played, I liked it!!!

Keep on doing what you do and most importent what you like :thumb-up:

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

That was great I always liked what you have played keep on :thumb-up:

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Loved it!   I've always been a fan of that particular song, even way before I ever heard it played on electric guitars and such (Savatage and then later Trans-Siberian Orchestra).  It's just such a catchy melody.   Good job, Sasha!   :banana-guitar:
Pages: [1]   Go Up