ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB MXC and Quad Switch Controllers  (Read 893 times)

skarkowtsky

WTB MXC and Quad Switch Controllers
« on: Time Format »

I live in the US, need both controllers for my rack effects.

Thanks!
John

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: WTB MXC and Quad Switch Controllers
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey John, these are a bit hard to find  :facepalm: , I actually bought a US MP2 (a while ago (I'm in Australia)) mostly to get the pedal pack (MXC, Exp Pedal, Quad Switch) so I can have one for the studio rig and the other lives in my live rig pack.  Back then (5 years? maybe more) there were a few turning up on reverb and some other sites.  IIRC there was one offered up in a previous post in this topic, not sure if it was available separately or part of a bundle or if it's still available  :dunno: .  If you can't find one an alternative is the Behringer FCB (at the cost effective end of town).
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

skarkowtsky

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey rnolan, thanks for the recommendation. I checked out the FCB tonight on Sweetwater. It looks like it only doest 2 CC commands at a time. Any controllers out there that'll do 4 like the Quad? I have a Lexicon MPX1, and the best workaround for the switching lag is to create on massive preset and use CC commands to dial effects in and out instantly.

Thanks!
John

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey John, not sure about the other controller offerings.  Interesting work around, I was wondering why your interest in the Quad switch.  I hardly ever use mine but then I don't have switching lag.  The FCB also has CC switch at full press on its 2 expression pedals (not ideal though).  I assume you've tried to google one?  I just did a quick search, reverb had a couple and there's this one (http://www.musicswopshop.com.au/stock?search=MSS+51718).
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up