Let's Get Technical > All PREAMP Tech Tips & Support

MP-1 READS "ERROR"

(1/4) > >>

RandallRG:
Hey guys hows it going? I have a chance to pick up another MP-1 through a Trade (a Killer Trade) & the Dude who has it says it Powers ON fine & then reads "Error"? Is anyone familiar with this? Is it common on these at certain times for them to read this? Would this be a BIG Problem possibly or by it reading "Error" is it a easy fix or ? Just seeing if it's worth getting or not? Any Info/Help I sure would appreciate! Thanks! Steve \m/  :metal:

darralld:
It may be as simple as resetting the midi mapping. I would mess with it before the trade and see. Is it giving an error code? I think the MP-1 gives a code and they have them listed in the manual.

MarshallJMP:
let us know what error code it gives,it can be 1,2 or 3 or all in sequence.If that's the case it's usually a dead battery.

RandallRG:
darralld & Marshall thanks guys! I don't have it with me & I am trying to get the info from the Dude who owns it. That would be great if its an easy fix like the battery or Re entering the Midi Etc. I asked him if it reads "Err 1" or 2 or 3 ??? We shall see. But if it reads one of these I would think it is safe to say (Hopefully that it's not a Dead unit & can probably be fixed) Thanks Dudes!! \m/  :metal:

MarshallJMP:
Also ask him if it counts from C1 to C128 at startup,if it does it's usually a dead battery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version