FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

Split Stack & T100S

(1/3) > >>

assquatch20:
I'll try to get some pics up soon. Located in Tennessee. Not sure what a fair price would be as these don't come up much. If you're interested let me know and maybe we can work something out. Would prefer not to ship but could meet within a couple hours of Alpine TN for a serious buyer.

The cabs the slant ones and are in good condition for their age. The power amp needs the volume pots cleaned and I need to reattach the right rack ear.

I want to see these go to somebody that will appreciate them.  I would love an MP1 and some FX to go with it but I don't really need any of it.

kissfan113:
I’m interested if you don’t mind to send me a pm

assquatch20:

Here they are. In pretty good shape considering their age.

assquatch20:
Still for sale if anybody is looking

rnolan:
Hey assquatch.  Nice bits and pieces if you live in the US (which I don't).  So I assume they are all US voltage (~117v).  Is it all for sale or just the TS100S and the Split Stacks?  Unfortunately the postage will be expensive as they all weigh quite a bit, so I understand your reticence to post/ship them.  Hope they find a good home, a TS100 & Split stacks would make a killer rig combined with any decent preamp, but particularly MP-1, MP-2 or MP-1 Classic....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version