ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Original MP1 with 3TM Ultra+ Mod For Sale! ->SOLD<-  (Read 9787 times)

NorthShaun

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to do this, but the time has come to part ways with my beloved MP1 (purchase of Kemper forces sale!) and I thought I'd offer it up on here before it hits The Bay!  Bought, and owned by myself from new, it was modded by Marshall MJMP on here in 2011, at a cost of €395!  Absolute killer tones, but I don’t need to tell you that!  Still have original manual too, though this is now a bit grubby!  Looking for @£300, which is less than the cost of the mod!  £450 gets you the ADA, a digitech DSP256 multi effects, Behringer Ultrafex, and an Art X11 floor controller with cables.  Essentially everything that has made way for the kemper.  Superb 80's hair metal rig! \m/.  UK based!

Anyone interested?
« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: Original MP1 with 3TM Ultra+ Mod For Sale!
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

PM'd you NorthShaun
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

NorthShaun

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Replied RabidGerry!  :thumb-up:

NorthShaun

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Provisionally sold!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

YUP :thumb-up:

:whoohoo!:

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

Systematic Chaos

• Administrator
  • Blood type: Becks Positive
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Merry X-mas RG!!!!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Yeah one has to be good to one self  :whoohoo!:

Merry Christmas SC  :wave:

Better be good , read some other forum randomly today and some guy bashed MP1 AND 3tm to bits!  Saying they sound horrible sterile thin and all this other crap.  Was the first time I encountered that opinion of the 3TM I have encountered it about the MP1 before though.

He was a 5150 person
« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

He must be deaf or have a shit unit LOL, (or his fingers are sterile LOL), sounds like a cloner, wants the electronics to do it all for him (needs to learn how to play) e.g. can you get a good sound out of a crappy accoustic guitar. I can...
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

Yeah RN,  I agree.  I have heard drum kits, not worth a shit, being made to sound, absolutely reasonable and completely suitable for a gig!

I was playing in Dublin a few months back and we were using a house kit that was in bits.  Between our drummer, and another bands drummer and the sound man we ended up with a kit that sounded good!  This thing had to be frankensteined together!  I mean I thought there was going to be no gig it was that  bad!!  And then it all turned out good!!

I'm gonna send you the link to the thread I was reading hahahhaa Different people get different gear to work for them, Like you and Boss don't agree, where as me and Boss do!!!  People would all use the same stuff if there was only one way.  And people buy gear that sounds great being played by others but when they get it they can't get a good sound!!  f*ck em!!!

Are my fingers sterile?  lol

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, no, your fingers are way not sterile (but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that...LOL). I like your guitar playing like to hear more BTW.
Good tale re making the gig work, there's always a way... :thumb-up: (partly why God invented gaph tape LOL)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, no, your fingers are way not sterile (but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that...LOL). I like your guitar playing like to hear more BTW.
Good tale re making the gig work, there's always a way... :thumb-up: (partly why God invented gaph tape LOL)

Holy shit!!!  You know how close you are to the truth???

BANG ON!!  Gaph tape was out in full force.  I let those crazy percussionist's do their thing along with the sound guy whilst I sat back marvelling at how the Canadian band we were supporting had made it to Ireland but neglected to bring instruments and then had the audactity to expect a lend of my axe!!  I said "no".  It's a collectible guitar so no way was I letting them have a rare thru neck Squier!!!  We blew them away anyways.  Chick singer was hot though, in a French Canadian type of way  :-*

More playing soon Richard!!!  :banana-upsidedown:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #11 on: Time Format »

Wow, not bring there own guits WTF, I don't like anyone using my rig (but will give in for the right person) but guitars NFW, I'm really picky who I let even touch them (not so much for the scuff marks, I don't want their head space/vibe affecting my instrument (if that makes sense)). When the sun came up last Sunday, the LP (which had hardly ever been played), started to open/wake up, and we are becoming good friends  :thumb-up:

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #12 on: Time Format »

hahahhahahahahhahahahaha  :lol:

we're all f**king mental us guitar players right??  hahaha

Yeah man, th story goes, they had no gear with them (this can only happen in a true rock n roll chaotic story ) simply because they were doing a tour for lack of better words.  But it wasn't like a tour properly arranged etc by a tour manager, like say for example the one I am about to embark on at the end of January.  Their tour was basically like a back packers style thing where the trapsed around europe.  So to save money they didn't take their instuments to Ireland, they had left their stuff in a base in Germany so some how they thought they would be provided with intruments!!

Icing on the cake coming up!!!

So on top of that, their bass player was deported in Dublin, for carrying band merc with intent to sell, because of this they checked his visa.  He had none!!  BAM!  Busted on the spot.  He got sent back to Columbia!!  I mean talk about a shambles!!  So these guy's show up and have zero gear and no f**king bassist!!  Needless to say they had supporters in Ireland who didn't mind at all, but then they didn't get the fully story like we did.

We still wiped the floor with them and their mundane pedestrian paced doom metal!!!  lol  Crazy stuff!!

I flat out will never allow anyone to use my guitars, particularly a collectible one that has 98% no damage to it and is 15 years old.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #13 on: Time Format »

mmm there's truth in what you say re us guitarists LOL, Hey hope your tour goes well!!  :thumb-up:

DaveM

« Reply #14 on: Time Format »

Though I make it a point to never loan my gear out to strangers, for me there HAVE been the occasional exceptions to the rule.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a couple of years ago I believe it was Guthrie Govan who had most of his and his band's gear stolen while in Rome.  For Guthrie, I would've gladly loaned him an amp to keep his tour going.  Maybe some of his incredible "mojo" would've been transferred to my amp in the process..... :banana-trip:

Dave
HEADS: Mesa Boogie Mark-IVa, Egnater TOL-50
RACK: ADA MP2, Peavey Classic 60/60
PEDALBOARD: Line6 M13, MXR Carbon Copy, Fulltone FD-2 MOSFET, "Slash" WAH, Morley Lil Alligator, Digitech Jamman
CABS: Avatar and Genz-Benz
GUITARS: Ibanez, Fender & Schecter
WIRELESS: Line 6 G50
STUDIO: Cubase 6.5, Focusrite interface, M-Audio MCU-PRO DAW controller, Novation Impulse controller, KRK monitors, AKG phones, reamping courtesy of Radial
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up