ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Board added for "Routing & Patching" in Lets Get Technical

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Down

Author Topic: what are you listening to this week?  (Read 126943 times)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: what are you listening to this week?
« Reply #570 on: Time Format »

@RG Dang that's a whole lot of Paul Di Anno info I will have to check it out and his book as well. Thanks for the update.

btw I was able to bag that rocktron intellipitch :headbanger:

OOps didn't mean to go all encyclopaedic on your ass  :lol:  I only know because I liked his voice so pursued his other stuff and the first thing I got was Battlezone children of Madness and I was very impressed.  I did see him play in Belfast one time and I met him in the mid 2000's.  He was very nice and signed everything for me, but honestly, his book is full of things he should be ashamed off.  I might sell it actually, signed Dianno book.

That means you and I are the only two people on the planet with intellipitchs :) I think it's an awesome unit.  SC said it's made by the same guys who made the software for the Eventide stuff and worth having.  Glad you bagged it, hopefully you like it.
« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Harley Benton GPA400
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !
« Reply #571 on: Time Format »

@RG  No problem my friend it was actually informative and thanks for that. As far as the Intellipitch I couldn't believe it came up on reverb. I pulled the trigger at like 275 USD. Its like new with original manual I am happy.   :banana-rock:

van Sinn

• Know Thy Law
« Reply #572 on: Time Format »

Decade-long BOC fan here. Always loved the Imaginos album; then recently found this interesting recording, a tape with the original demo recordings, before Sony made decisions about how they wanted the album.
Enjoy ;)

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !
« Reply #573 on: Time Format »

Nothing like old BOC I don't run into a lot of fans me and my dad are bigtime fans.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Up