ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Depot Unavialable  (Read 200 times)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Depot Unavialable
« on: Time Format »

Hey Dante, great work getting the site back up  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

van Sinn

• Know Thy Self. Know Thy Law. Do What Thou Wilt.
Re: Depot Unavialable
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Yeah, I was getting worried.
Looking forward to hear what went on..
Good on ya, Dante mate ;)
..but it's buggy!
- not a bug, it's a feature; it's software, dummy..

"I teleported home one night, with Ron and Sid and Meg.
 Ron stole Meggies's heart away, and I got Sidney's leg."
  -- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

It's BACK   ;D
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hi guys,

Yeah, a week later, I come in here  :facepalm:   I promise, I made sure it was all working before I disappeared for the week.

What happened; Our web host company was bought by some other hosting company. They decided to move all the stuff they bought onto their own servers (understandable), and they sent an email to notify everyone. Well, they sent our email to some long unused email account I haven't checked in ages.

My own fault for not updating my info I guess. Once I figured out what happened, I had to still figure out what the hell my password was for that email account (lol!). Once I got all that, and found their message, I was able to pass along the new parking spot for the Depot to the keeper of our domain.

Whew.

BTW: I am pretty determined to get this whole Depot on my own damn hosting servers so that this doesn't happen again. I have begun the process, but I need to debug some stuff before I can make the switch.
ADA Gear: MP-1 Classic | MP-2 | Viper Combo | MicroTube 200 | MicroFet | MXC w/Quad Switch
Current Live Rig (wait 10 min., it'll change): Carvin V3m head into my Viper combo as a speaker cab, using my TCE G-System via 4CM.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Wow glad it's back!  I was worried it was due to lockdown or something  :lol:

I hope everything is ok for all members and you are all well.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, doing ok considering.  Glad I took a permanent job last year  :thumb-up: and I can work from home if I have to, many others are not so lucky  :facepalm:   How's things for you?  Entertainment industry here is basically shut down completely.
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Working from home, so I'm doing fine  :)
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, doing ok considering.  Glad I took a permanent job last year  :thumb-up: and I can work from home if I have to, many others are not so lucky  :facepalm:   How's things for you?  Entertainment industry here is basically shut down completely.

Yeah I am also working from home.  I don't like it though.  The setup they have for me to connect into my work computer is a bit rubbish and different little things for doing our day to day work are really stupid.  I guess it could be worse.  Lots of people have lost their job over this.  Hotel workers for example all canned so it really could be worse.  Hell I got paid last week and I even got the bonus we were due!!  Couldn't believe it.  As soon as this is over (if it ever ends  :lol:) I will start looking for a new job.  Only in this one two years but I hate it already.

Doesn't help I'm in the middle of trying to sell my house during all this either.

On the plus side, we managed to get playing in Germany just before this pandemic got really full blown!  First time playing there with the band and hopefully not the last.  Excellent country and we were treated like kings when we played there.  :headbanger:
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

van Sinn

• Know Thy Self. Know Thy Law. Do What Thou Wilt.
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

Good job, Dante ;)
Was getting worried - reminded me of the days when SAN and I worked like fever when it went up and down (due to hardware issues).
..but it's buggy!
- not a bug, it's a feature; it's software, dummy..

"I teleported home one night, with Ron and Sid and Meg.
 Ron stole Meggies's heart away, and I got Sidney's leg."
  -- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

Working from home, so I'm doing fine  :)
Good to hear  :thumb-up:
@ RG, Glad you got a good one in just before it all went to crap  :thumb-up: With the current social distancing rules here you can't have a jam with any more than 1 person.  I get the reasons why but life is going to be quite restrictive for quite a while  :facepalm:   Over 1,000,000 people lost their jobs here... and on the back of the worst fires in my lifetime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up