ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Board added for "Routing & Patching" in Lets Get Technical

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Share The Songs Which Are Reminds To You Lots Of Memories  (Read 5029 times)

Orkun

• 80s Hard Rock/Metal Forever

I really loved your music taste rnolan  :thumb-up: !
Thanks Orkun, I'm touched  :wave: but of course like all of us, there's a gazillion more LoL... I very much like your choices also, and +1  :thumb-up: with RG how younger people get into allot of the same stuff us older dudes grew up with. The Who, Behind Blue Eyes (great song BTW off Who's Next) is an interesting one, it was covered by Limp Bizkit many years later, and was very popular (most didn't know from where it came), they did a great job but left out the best part of the song  :facepalm: .
It's interesting (well to me anyway) that curtain things emote, take you back, to a moment in you life, like a particular temperature, combined with a particular breeze, or slight smell in the air, or, as we are focused on here, various bits of music.

Mick Ronson is another guitarist that seems to have leaked into my playing and reminds me of lots of good times (Ian Hunter - Lounge Lizzard, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ7Mm_TkJOE)

Thank you for your kind words brother  :thumb-up: . BTW I will play with a hard rock/AOR band again in Summer(Because my exams... :facepalm: ) . I can't form a band again, so I will join a band.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Well now you bring back other memories LoL... At 14/15/16 all I wanted to do was play guitar (which has never changed BTW), fortuitously I could to a degree, with my drummer mate in the shed every arvo after school (much to the chagrin of my neighbors). A life without passion isn't (IMHO) a life... Hey form a band, join a band, both, just play, play, play... and above all enjoy  :headbanger: .

BTW have you listened to Mr Big (Paul Gilbert being an amazing guitar player and MP-1 user) ? My Kinda Woman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA40OsvEFO8) there's those sus 4s again mmmmmm LoL. BTW I used to dance around to this song with my recently (at that time) born daughter (Demi (now 21)) in my arms, swinging her around,,. ^-^
« Last Edit: Time Format by rnolan »
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

Orkun

Of course, I listened Mr. Big! And also Paul Gilbert is one of the my guitar idols.

BTW did you listen White Lion? Vito Bratta is a MP-1 user too. Also he has a picture on The Class Of '89 .

But I started to playing MP-1 'cause of my one of the best guitar idols, Atomik Tommy McClendon. I interested with rack setup because of him.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Cool, another (sort of) more recent (well to me) is Trevor Rabin.  I heard stories he was a MP2 user  :dunno: but what a great tone he gets and the construction  :whoohoo!: , we could go on forever, there is so much talent in the world!! And Martin Barre  :bow: in Jethro Tull... I'll sut up now LoL..
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

Orkun

Cool, another (sort of) more recent (well to me) is Trevor Rabin.  I heard stories he was a MP2 user  :dunno: but what a great tone he gets and the construction  :whoohoo!: , we could go on forever, there is so much talent in the world!! And Martin Barre  :bow: in Jethro Tull... I'll sut up now LoL..

Hey brother, I listen July Morning every time, it's an awesome song. Thanks for advice ;) .

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hay Orkun, no worries  :thumb-up: , it holds a very special spot in my (slightly deranged LoL) psyche.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up