ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Board added for "Routing & Patching" in Lets Get Technical

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midi CC control of MB1  (Read 4749 times)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
Re: Midi CC control of MB1
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

BTW the MXC doesn't have dip switches, only the MC-1 has them to set the midi channel.
Hey MJMP, the Quad switch as 4 dip switches (one for each button) to select between momentary or toggle (ie unlatched (active while you press it, lets go when you don't) or latched (toggles on/off with each press)).

Hey Harley, I suspect your right, something in the global settings  :dunno: I'll play around on the weekend also as I want to sus out the macros (which I've never used), not that I need them but just because they are there.
You could try a "restore defaults" and then reload the patches (don't forget to wait the 15 seconds until it says done, caught me out recently), that will blow away all the other settings.  Yeah it's good having a spare to fiddle with  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

yep the quad switch has dip switches but he MXC doesn't ,correct?

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

@MJMP,

No Sir! The MXC does not have dip switches.

@ Richard,

I don't believe it's in Global settings, I think it's in the the Pedal set up and sensitivity settings. The Global parameters are for certain settings in the preamp itself. I believe the pedal settings have to be done individually for each program.
Cool is a rule, and Creativity is KING!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

Ok, had a good read of the MP2 manual and did some testing, I'll post in MP2 section.
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up