ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Part 2  (Read 24837 times)

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
Re: Part 2
« Reply #45 on: Time Format »

:lol:
Cool is a rule, and Creativity is KING!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #46 on: Time Format »

:lol: :poop: O0  :canadian-flag-banana-smiley-e

translation: haha, that shit is cooler than Canadian bananas

(shout out to Chucky whats-her-name)
ADA Gear: MP-1 Classic | MP-2 | Viper Combo | MicroTube 200 | MicroFet | MXC w/Quad Switch
Current Live Rig (wait 10 min., it'll change): Carvin V3m head into my Viper combo as a speaker cab, using my TCE G-System via 4CM.

Kim

• Administrator
  • Circle in the Night, a Fire within.
« Reply #47 on: Time Format »

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them.

After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second."

Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes.

The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development."

Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.

Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest.

C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.
RIG OF FIRE:  ADA MP-2, Rocktron Xpression, Peavey Classic 120, Gator pedalboard, Rolls MidiBuddy, Dunlop 95Q wah, D'Addario Pedal Tuner, 4x12 cab w/Celestion Vintage 30s.
Mellotron/organ section:  EHX Mel9, EHX C9, Boss PH-3, Saturnworks A/B switch, Vox V860 volume, ADA MP-2, Musysic poweramp, 4x12 cab with EHX/B-52 speakers.
UPDATED DIAGRAMS
HOME/STUDIO/COMBOS/STUFF:  Peavey JSX halfstack, Peavey Transtube Supreme, Carvin 4x12, Crate G60XL, Crate Powerblock, Saturnworks Saturn Fuzz, ProCo Rat, EHX Soul Food, Ibanez Smashbox, Saturnworks buffered splitter, Morley Tremonti wah, Peavey PV6, Korg DTR-1000, ADA MPC, Mr Black Bloodmoon.
GUITARS:  Jackson KE3-DiMarzio Breed/PAF Pro, Jackson KE3-DiMarzio Breed/PAF Pro/nickel covers, Silvertone P-bass, '70s Gretsch Dorado acoustic.
WISHLIST

Kim

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: Time Format »

RIG OF FIRE:  ADA MP-2, Rocktron Xpression, Peavey Classic 120, Gator pedalboard, Rolls MidiBuddy, Dunlop 95Q wah, D'Addario Pedal Tuner, 4x12 cab w/Celestion Vintage 30s.
Mellotron/organ section:  EHX Mel9, EHX C9, Boss PH-3, Saturnworks A/B switch, Vox V860 volume, ADA MP-2, Musysic poweramp, 4x12 cab with EHX/B-52 speakers.
UPDATED DIAGRAMS
HOME/STUDIO/COMBOS/STUFF:  Peavey JSX halfstack, Peavey Transtube Supreme, Carvin 4x12, Crate G60XL, Crate Powerblock, Saturnworks Saturn Fuzz, ProCo Rat, EHX Soul Food, Ibanez Smashbox, Saturnworks buffered splitter, Morley Tremonti wah, Peavey PV6, Korg DTR-1000, ADA MPC, Mr Black Bloodmoon.
GUITARS:  Jackson KE3-DiMarzio Breed/PAF Pro, Jackson KE3-DiMarzio Breed/PAF Pro/nickel covers, Silvertone P-bass, '70s Gretsch Dorado acoustic.
WISHLIST

Kim

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: Time Format »

UPDATED DIAGRAMS
WISHLIST

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #50 on: Time Format »

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them.

After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second."

Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes.

The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development."

Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.

C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

This is sooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: Time Format by Harley Hexxe »

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #51 on: Time Format »

Ain't THAT the truth :lol:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #52 on: Time Format »

This is sooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 how do you come up with these things  :lol:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #53 on: Time Format »

Go Kim, +1  :thumb-up: a really good chuckle at the end of a very full on day.... thanks  :wave:
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #54 on: Time Format »

...If they had taught this kind of Music Theory when I was in school, I would have ended up A Major!

Aww geez, I'd better give it a rest  :facepalm:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #55 on: Time Format »

:facepalm: ;D

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #56 on: Time Format »

:lol:
Studio Rig: MP2/MB1 > Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro > TC M-One XL > Behringer Truths (with Truth Sub) / QUAD ESL 63s
Live Rig: MP2/MB1 > Alesis Quadverb > Alesis Midiverb 4 > Yamaha AM802 > B200s/Carvin TS100/DCM200L > ADA Split Stacks/Mesa P112s

Kim

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: Time Format »

As some of you may have heard, somebody broke into Metallica's rehearsal studio and stole a bunch of stuff.  Several items were missing, including the one-of-a-kind snare drum Lars used during their "St. Anger" album recording sessions.  Fortunately in a matter of hours, the missing snare was tracked down and recovered through the fine detective work of the S.F.P.D. 
A pic of the iconic snare is shown:

Also stolen were Kirk's entire collection of wah pedals.  There is a Reward posted for whoever has them to never return them......
UPDATED DIAGRAMS
WISHLIST

Iperfungus

• Methodical killers do good jobs!
« Reply #58 on: Time Format »

As some of you may have heard, somebody broke into Metallica's rehearsal studio and stole a bunch of stuff.  Several items were missing, including the one-of-a-kind snare drum Lars used during their "St. Anger" album recording sessions.  Fortunately in a matter of hours, the missing snare was tracked down and recovered through the fine detective work of the S.F.P.D. 
A pic of the iconic snare is shown:

Also stolen were Kirk's entire collection of wah pedals.  There is a Reward posted for whoever has them to never return them......

That's a fake, Kim.
This is the original snare drum Lars used on St. Anger...

About Kirk's stolen wha pedals, I've paid my quote already.
Did you?  :headbanger:
« Last Edit: Time Format by Iperfungus »
On the run again!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #59 on: Time Format »

;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up