ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release  (Read 46154 times)

Soloist

• Take No Prisoners...Take No Sh!t
Re: Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release
« Reply #75 on: Time Format »

I also voted for you RG!
Hey Kim, no Slayer vote??

No.  Not interested in the Kerry King Band or to hear him running his yapper...
Hahahaha...  :lol: yeah they were better when Jeff was still here...R.I.P. buddy.
Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #76 on: Time Format »

Already voted, so hope it turns out well for you guys!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #77 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, I put in a vote for you  :thumb-up: , fortunately it didn't make me pick 10 bands, I've no idea who any of them are.  Have a great gig !!
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #78 on: Time Format »

Hey everyone thanks for the votes!  We are doing so well.  Above COC lol  I find that hilarious!

You know when they came over here a few months ago, our drummer got roped into being their driver for the day and taking them to the airport and things!

Our manager was the promoter for their show so naturally it was up to him to look after COC hence Chris our drummer getting dragged into that job  :lol:

Anyways, hopefully we get a lot more interest then thanks to the poll, really it means nothing, but in this game it can add a little talking point that will be nice to mention in forth coming interview that are planned whilst we are at the festival for 4 days.  Out of 120 bands it's very endearing indeed.  To be over some of those big names, well that's even more of boost for us.  Here's hoping we make that half hour we have count eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half an hour!

I hate festivals  :lol:
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

MikeB

« Reply #79 on: Time Format »

You got my vote. I based most of my other votes on the name. I thought "sodomized cadaver"  "footprints in the custard" and "foetal juice" all deserved a tick.  :dunno:
I don't feel tardy!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #80 on: Time Format »

Thanks Mike, yes those bands had some very interesting and desperate names.  :crazy:

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #81 on: Time Format »

Last Saturday I went to see RBOTN and also met Gerry. We had a good time together and talked a lot about ,you guessed it,gear. They are on tour with 2 other great bands so I had a fun day.

Gerry is a really great guy ,I hope meet him again (in person that is).  :thumb-up:

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #82 on: Time Format »

Thanks MJMP

it was great to meet you.  Had a great time in Belgium and the Netherlands.  Enjoyed the show in Belgium a lot apart from the tech issues I had.  Really appreciate the kind words you had to say about the band and performance, meant a lot!

Next time hopefully I can hook up with you and rock out back at your place!

:metal:

That photo is great BTW!!

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #83 on: Time Format »

Good post :thumb-up:

I hope the tour is going well, and that it a good photo :thumb-up:

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #84 on: Time Format »

so far so good!

The irish leg begins tonight!  Boooooooooy  I'm sooooo tired!!! :facepalm:

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #85 on: Time Format »

I'll bet right about now, you're wishing you could just get by with a fly-rig  :lol:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #86 on: Time Format »

Hey RG, sorry I couldn't make it (in the end) for the Belgium gig, I really wanted to... but life took on some different turns  :facepalm: , but I will get to see you guys at some point (promise  :thumb-up: ). Glad it went well and MJMP made it  :whoohoo!:
Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #87 on: Time Format »

I'll bet right about now, you're wishing you could just get by with a fly-rig  :lol:

well actually gear was at a minimum.  I went with just a pre and power amp.  All my cables, my FX unit and one guitar.

The backline was provided for us at many venues or else the band we were touring with provided.  We did the same for them when they came over to Ireland (this week just past).

We did the final show on Sunday.  I'm now dying with a cold, but the final show was awesome!  Best crowd of the lot and we performed well.  Sorry it is all over.

Never mind RN  I'm sure we'll meet up at some point  :wave:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #88 on: Time Format »

Hey Gerry, thanks for the cold, got one too  ;)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #89 on: Time Format »

oops sory man  :facepalm:

yeah mine has fully kicked in now!  I was a little tough playing the last two shows  :(  But the adrenaline got me through.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up