• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

Hello from California

Started by gibsonrich, October 10, 2016, 07:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Hexxe

Nope, no ADA combo's.

I'm not sure which combo I would own, if I ever had the chance. I don't know what the Tri-Tube is like, and I know I wouldn't care for the Quad, since the MP-2 sounds best in a half-stack setup. If any, I would try the Viper since it seems similar to the MP-1, which would be the most flexible in a combo setup. That's just my opinion. I never had the chance to try any of the combos.

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Kim

Harley, you are welcome to come over any time and try my Quad Tube, and Stan's Viper when that gets fixed. :thumb-up:

Harley Hexxe

Quote from: Kim on October 13, 2016, 07:11:18 AM
Harley, you are welcome to come over any time and try my Quad Tube, and Stan's Viper when that gets fixed. :thumb-up:

Hey Kim,

The Quad Tube is basically the MP-2 in a 2x12 combo set up isn't it? As for the Viper, I seem to recall it was a sort of combo version of the MP-1, but had a few different twists to it. Like instead of switching channels, it combined them I think.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

gibsonrich

Hey guys, stopping by to say hi. I thought this site was gone, I see Ada gang and another one. Anyways hello I hope all is well

rnolan

Hey GR, keeping the home fires burning  :wave:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

Nice to see ya buddy! Don't be a stranger  :wave: