ADA Preamps > ADA APP-1

Ok it's not Tube but it is ADA's latest offering

<< < (2/6) > >>

rnolan:
There's also some clips on the AD/A site IIRC, I've not listened to them though as, as you say, it's far from MP1/2 sound wise.  It's something that would have been great in my earlier rig(s) when I used my 1972 Marshall 50 (no master vol...) and I just needed a decent lead boost (but I couldn't stand the distortion pedals, had a tube one for a while, it was ok ish).
The manual (attached) has a good section on getting different amp eq's flat (Marshall, fender...) and the settings aren't necessarily what you'd expect.

GuitarDojo:
 :dunno:

Hmmm Thought this was going to be a ADA-MP1 reissue thread.

GuitarDojo:
Misread title....oops

rnolan:
Our thoughts are with an MP3 (one preamp to rule them all and in the darkness bind them..... lol).
There's a guy doing some interesting stuff to MP1 (thread elsewhere here) (can't find the link, anyone remember ?)

j4q0:
Do you mean this one:
http://mp1.damicos.net/home

I found this website about a year ago. No battery, firmware updates through USB, CC capable, and the best: Rotary controls to replace the front panel buttons!?
This sounds like a dream come true. I've always wished for the MP1 to have knobs like the Rocktron Piranha has.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version