ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: New rack complete!  (Read 58635 times)

Iperfungus

• Methodical killers do good jobs!
Re: New rack complete!
« Reply #150 on: Time Format »

OK now for an update on the first unit back from MJMP.......................................... :(

He worked his magic and put his love and expertise into our MP-1 only to have the morons through USPS trash the unit!!  >:D
 I haven't gotten to see it yet but my Buddy Jason says the unit sounds like a stock Fender amp. I will have to take it apart myself and have MJMP guide through it but guys, this has gotten very old with the horrible luck we are having with ADAs.  :facepalm:

I told MJMP earlier today I'm not even mad or sad anymore and have grown quite numb to all this and I am thoroughly enjoying my other preamp.

Seriously Folks - can any of you on this forum say you have bought or had 9 ADA MP-1s and not a one of them works???  :???:
We are now into to these units a few thousand dollars and I feel I'm probably moving into another direction. None of this is anyone's fault - just crazy unexplainable bad luck  :crazy:

:o :o :o :o :o

WTF???  :facepalm:

What do you mean when you say "He worked his magic and put his love and expertise into our MP-1 only to have the morons through USPS trash the unit!!"???
Damaged during shipment???  :???:

That's unbelievable.

I never bought 8-9 MP-1s, but the only one I currently own had no all this bad luck.  :dunno:
On the run again!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #151 on: Time Format »

Man this is so insane.Maybe one of the tubes got damaged, have you tried other tubes?

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #152 on: Time Format »

I hope it was insured.

That really bites the big one :crazy:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up