ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tremsetters (works for me!!)  (Read 3015 times)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Tremsetters (works for me!!)
« on: Time Format »

So I'm buying another Tremsetter for the FR on my Tele, I've just got it playing really nice (well a while ago now) but it's being a bit problematic coming back to pitch (I like how loose it (the action) is but pitch is king here). I've had a Hipshot Tremsetter in my Anderson for ever, IIRC I bought one as soon as they came out. They do make the action of the Trem a little stiffer, but you get used to it quickly, they do also bring marked benefits in keeping in tune and greatly reduce sag, flutter etc.

So I'm ordering one online from them, and the postage is just out there ($83 for a $48 part ?? hopefully they'll look at that and get it fixed), but  emailed them and they got back to me very quickly and we'll sort it out. for my order, so very nice people, and I'd highly recommend the Tremsetter (http://store.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=115) to anyone using a floating trem where it can be installed.  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Re: Tremsetters (works for me!!)
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Cool! I usually block my trems for bend-down-only functionality. It greatly improves stability and cuts the string change time down to nothing.

This tremsetter looks like a very interesting device, I may have to buy one to check it out.  :thumb-up:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Tremsetters (works for me!!)
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

They got back to me and are reducing the postage ($83 > $28 USD) that is more reasonable, but still out there for a spring. I'd highly recommend the Tremsetter though, it's not that hard to install and really helps keep you in tune with a floating wammy  :thumb-up: As I said I've had one in the Anderson for years, works really well IMO.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up