FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

WTB - CCP >CLOSED<

<< < (2/3) > >>

potomuss:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on May 10, 2018, 01:31:35 PM ---Normally any expression pedal will work. (no volume pedals!!)

--- End quote ---
Understood. Thanks MJMP!

Hi TerraSaw! I'll check the pics. Thanks!

rnolan:
Hey Pos, That CCP looks in very good nick (wouldn't mind it myself LoL)

Richie_B:
Hey Rich, I have a CCP as well as the MXC and the quad. Not sure what I'm doing with them. I was looking at getting a G major 2 but not sure at this point. I picked up all three a number of years ago, just because they were there. :)

rnolan:
Hey Richie, been a while my friend  :wave: , you've been laying low LoL.. Since your in Australia, it makes more sense (in postage respects) for me to get interested in the pedal pack (MXC/CCP/QS), and I am,  although I have 2 already.  But Pos is wanting bits (but he's US and postage becomes an issue  :facepalm: ).  Now Pos has MB1 (latest EPROM so dose some CC), and a ADA pedal pack would be good for him, I've tried it  :thumb-up: works well. But I think he just wants a CCP and already has a MXC... I'll send you a PM so we don't pollute Pos's post with our chatter.

potomuss:
Don't worry about the chatter boys. If problems get solved it's all good!

Rich if you're interested by all means go ahead with any of what's available. I've gone though a bit of a paradigm shift in my thinking here. Changing direction. In addition to the ADA I have a couple of rack units and several pedals. I just picked up a 12 port RJM Effect Gizmo and a FAMC Liquid Foot+ 12. Time to put an end to the tap dance. I can't imagine that there's anything the MXC can do that the LF12 can't, and the additional features (primarily programmability) the LF12 will bring to the table are yet another game changer. I'll have the MXC, a Quad, and a 4X4 for sale here shortly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version