• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

The Complete mp-1 system

Started by David Drake, August 10, 2022, 07:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Drake

I don't really know where this belongs, so I'll drop it here. Knowledge Hounds, what was the name given to their complete MP-1 Full Sack? (i.e. MP-1 + B200s  and two each, slant and Straight stack speakers?) MX? something wasn't it?

I was in a conservation, and I couldn't recall the name. Google was no help and failed to find the sales sheet I remember seeing that put a name to this complete Epic ADA set up.

rnolan

Hey David, never saw it (the name, I do recall seeing a pic.. drool).  I suspect Kim and Harley may remember, they tend to be our resident historians  :headbanger: .  Being in Australia, we only got a few ADA offerings e.g. MP-1, MB-1, MP-2, B200s, B500b, G500s and slant and straight split stacks.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MarshallJMP

Maybe you can find it in the ADA trendz magazines, don't know if you can find them here on the depot, if not send me an email and I'll email them to you so you can have a look.

MarshallJMP

Found it I think, it's called ADA MPX-1?? I attached the trendz magazine

Dante

Looks like you found it

IIRC: was there a midi pedal called the MPX too? There is the MPC, the MC-1 and the MXC....

MarshallJMP

Quote from: Dante on August 11, 2022, 10:37:13 AM

IIRC: was there a midi pedal called the MPX too? There is the MPC, the MC-1 and the MXC....

You forgot one, the 4x4 midi pedal.

David Drake

ADA MPX-1 That's it. I thought I went thru all the trends here but seemed to have miss this one. Thank for clearing that one up for me.