• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Main Menu

what are you listening to this week?

Started by rabidgerry, October 03, 2014, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnolan

Hey RG, absolutely, one of the down sides of trying to combine a 9 to 5 with a band. But hey you have to pay the bills... :crazy: . In many ways I miss it (but then I didn't do a 9 to 5 when I was gigging lots), though managed to get a uni degree in IT toward the end of that era... I'm definitely over the lugging, but I'd go loopy if I didn't play..
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

yes it's a pain in the balls trying to work and play in a band.  Finding time to make a record is actually the most difficult.  I come home from work and start mixing and mastering, it's very time consuming.  Working on new tracks at the moment.  The original single is still not out yet because there is issues with money transferaL Greece to the factory who pressed the 7".  f**king ruined our year all those issues with the single.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

rnolan

Hey RG absolutely, music and recording (can and often do) consume soooo much time, if you haven't done it you wouldn't understand.. Mmmm Greeks, my ex is Greek, there's lots to like about them but they have interesting ways  :dunno:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Kim

Really REALLY digging Jex Thoth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTak9030lU

My band used to rehearse next door to them, so meeting and becoming friends with them was a real treat.  They tour the heck out of Europe, and I really encourage my European friends to go see them.  Here's a pic I took of their recent show in their hometown of Madison WI USA, and an autographed vinyl of their latest album.

rabidgerry

Judas Priest - Killing Machine
Judas Priest - Point of Entry
Judas Priest - Live In New York 1991

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

Peter H. Boer

Pain of Salvation - Falling Home  8)

Next up; Kristoffer Gildenlow - Rust  :thumb-up:
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

rabidgerry

Judas Priest - Sin after Sin
Judas Priest - Stained Class

yes I have addiction issues.

Uh what else did I listen to

Grave Digger - Tunes of War

El Chiguete

Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

Kim

rabidgerry

MarshallJMP

Scatterbrain Here Comes Trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLhHtaVIO4

Great and funny band with good guitar players!!!

Systematic Chaos

Quote from: MarshallJMP on November 11, 2015, 01:58:32 PM
Racer X live extreme volume II
Classic!!!! Heart of a Lion kicks some major a$$ and Moonage Daydream has an awesome solo!

Queensrÿche - Condition Hüman

rabidgerry

Systematic Chaos