ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release  (Read 46140 times)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook

Hi guys, myself and band released a promotional video today to promote our new single.  It's being promoted everywhere else so why the hell not post it up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRyIDLFQBQU

also a review of the single (PS we had a feud with the reviewer for a while but he seems to like us now which is nice   :lol: )

http://www.metalireland.com/2016/01/11/rabid-bitch-of-the-north-green-eyes-7/

"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

Soloist

• Take No Prisoners...Take No Sh!t
Re: Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Smokin' track RG!!!!!  :thumb-up: :thumb-up: For a three piece you guys bring it! :metal:

What tuning are you using? Love the mix!
« Last Edit: Time Format by Soloist »
Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Great song,i can hear a lot of different styles in it.Also your singer reminds me of the singer of Trouble  :o
Keep up the good work  :thumb-up:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Well listen to this Trouble song,you'll see what i mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVDO_BNKDc

They are a sort of doomy band,saw them a few times,awesome band.You should check them out.They are a mix of Sabbath,Priest and some 70's psychedelic rock.They are quite heavy for a doom band.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Aww thanks guy's means a lot.  Really does.  Just pursuing the love of Heavy Metal, nothing more, nothing less.  I'll never be rich but if I can get round the world and make a few albums and play to people and make them smile then it will all be worth while.

The tuning Soloist is standard E tuning.  I never learnt any other style of tunings, it would confuse me :) mind you I love George Thorogood and the Destroyers so I do wanna learn slide guitar some day and I guess that goes hand in hand with different tunings.  Thank you I am glad you like the mix.  I think the video turned out good as well.  You would not believe (or perhaps you would) how much effort went into that two day shoot.  Thankfully I was only there for one night.  Miming my own song over and over again is actually tiring lol.

MJMP, thanks man.  Trouble, they played here a few years ago and I didn't not get to see them.  My friend loves Trouble but I am not very familiar.  I gather they are good though yes?  The same friend he has a tattoo of them on his arm.  Many different styles in there, yes!  That is a BIG compliment to me.  I never want to be a direct copy of anyone, always want to be US!  But it's a nice thing to hear when someone knows a lot of styles go into the melting pot and come out different in our own unique style.  Well this is what I try.  Someone said I sounded like Manilla Road guitarist the other night and said I sounded EXACTLY like him.  However other people say like you a lot of different things shine through which is what I think too  :thumb-up:

I dunno who our singer reminds me off.  I know I can't understand him lol.  He reminds me of a mental John Connolly from Nuclear Assault in this particular song!  Perhaps he is more like the Trouble guy, I shall have to check him out  8)

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Well listen to this Trouble song,you'll see what i mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVDO_BNKDc

They are a sort of doomy band,saw them a few times,awesome band.You should check them out.They are a mix of Sabbath,Priest and some 70's psychedelic rock.They are quite heavy for a doom band.

sounds good to me.  I accidentally removed my last post lol and reposted which is why it is below your answer lol.  I would put it back to where it was if I could  :facepalm:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Ah okay tought i was going crazy  :lol:

Say the other 2 guys,they seem older then you?or am i wrong?

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

hahahahahahhahahahahhaa thanks for that man!!  This has made my day (apart from the amazing compliments above)

I am 33, the singer is 32, he will be 33 in April.  The drummer is 34, he was 34 last week!

It's because they are beardy bastards and I am just a moustachioed bastard!  :lol:  although I can't remember if the moustache is visible in the video.  It's a look not common over here so that's why I like it.  Everyone has a f**king beard in Ireland these days so I wanted to stand out  ;D

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

Aaa okay,they also look more METAL then you,you look to clean ,do something about it,like get a beard  :lol:

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

ooooooooooohhh I'm offended now >:(    (joke)

beards are for homeless people  :lol:  Those guys look like ZZ Top Wannabees!  I have a bigger collection of music than both I do not need to prove my metal status compared to them!  Plus my jeans are the tightest  :lol: I bet you have a beard don't you?  Bloody beardy bastard!  :lol:  You'd fit in with all the trendies over here  :lol: you'll be on X factor pretty soon no doubt  :facepalm:

When did beards mean metal anyways?  Never saw any beards on Judas Priest, or Artillery for that matter  ;) or on Dave Mustaine!

Here we are as ZZ top only we're pretending to touch ladies bits with our fingers rather than their famous pose  see below
« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »

tomy

• "To loose means trouble, to win pays double"
« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

he does !!!!!!
"As far back as I can remember,  I've always wanted to be a  gangster..."

ARSENAL :
https://fr.audiofanzine.com/membres/885047/products/

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #11 on: Time Format »

:facepalm:

but this is only because he has found God!

Before he was a proper evil metal head!

I cannot believe he has a beard now.  Is this recent?  He now trendy!  Dave I always respected you until you turned to the f**king dark side!  Jeff Mantas would never have a beard!

It's all Zak Wylds fault  :facepalm: (not a fan)

tomy

« Reply #12 on: Time Format »

AHAHAHAH :lol:

ARSENAL :

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #13 on: Time Format »

Jeff Mantas, Venom God - no beard

right that's enough about beards, check my f**king video  :whoohoo!:

tomy

« Reply #14 on: Time Format »

I did ! Really cool ! I really like your "chuncky" style great tone Right now i'm reading "metalIreland"

have look ; cronos... no beard, no eyebrows, almost no hair ...    PROPER !

ARSENAL :
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up