• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Main Menu

YES

Started by Iron25, May 04, 2015, 09:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron25

Hi all,
I too had a little difficulty with the email confirmation but it seems to have worked out. I have owned the MP-1 since 1988/89 Always came through for me live or recording. Have used it into the front of Marshalls, JCM 800, four holers, Fenders of all shapes and sizes and direct into the console via my ADA Micro Cab II. I've done the original noise mod and changed opamps. The original noise mod was really more regular maintenance than mod...so basically running 95% stock and still cranking!!!

rnolan

Hey Iron25, welcome to the depot  :thumb-up: we still have some email issues, sorry  :facepalm: .

Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MarshallJMP

Welcome to the depot!! :thumb-up:

Iron25

Thanks guys, good to be here.  :thumb-up:

DesmoBob

Hi Iron25, welcome. I'm a noob here, but not a noob to ADA. Enjoy the site. Wealth of info here. :)

Iron25

It really is great to have this place, already got my diode changed out :banana-dance:
ADA depot too is an invaluable resource for all things ADA...and some other things as well, been surfing the boards  ;D

Soloist

Quote from: Iron25 on May 06, 2015, 11:26:30 PM
It really is great to have this place, ADA depot too is an invaluable resource for all things ADA...and some other things as well, been surfing the boards  ;D

I couldn't agree more :bow:
Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

Dante

Welcome!!!

It's good to see the Depot thriving and growing again :)

rnolan

+1  :thumb-up:
Quote from: Dante on July 11, 2015, 09:05:20 PM
Welcome!!!

It's good to see the Depot thriving and growing again :)
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few