ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP-1 Repairs  (Read 3436 times)

pinto79

MP-1 Repairs
« on: Time Format »

Hey all.

I joined here a few months ago and am finally able to bring this up...

I have a V1 MP-1 that I bought from Bob Hartman of the Christian rock band Petra back in 2010. Bob is one of my main influences and a huge reason i picked up the guitar in the first place, so it's really cool to be able to own a piece of gear of his.

The unit works really well despite its somewhat rough looks. It was used on every Petra tour from 1987 when he bought it until the band retired in 2005. It seems to have been well maintained, but it still needs a few things. It isn't noisy and the tone is really great, but because of damaged jacks, it's not working the way I want to use it (Stereo, FX loop etc)

Mostly, It need to replace all the rear panel 1/4" jacks. I have found the ones on the marshalljmpmodshop website, but I was hoping someone knew the part numbers. I have a really good electronics supplier close to work and could source them locally. No disrespect to the owner of marshalljmpmodshop, but the Euro to Canadian dollar exchange rate really hurts right now...

pinto79

Re: MP-1 Repairs
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Another note... Mine is Software version 1.38... I'm also looking to change the 3 pots, the marshalljmpmodshop site, the only pot listed is a B50K stereo. My front panel volume control one is labeled A100K. Any problem replacing it with a B50K?
« Last Edit: Time Format by pinto79 »

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
Re: MP-1 Repairs
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey

The original pots are B50k,ADA never used A100k's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up