ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everything okay out there?  (Read 673 times)

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Everything okay out there?
« on: Time Format »

Hi Folks,

The Depot has been a bit slow lately, not too many posts/conversations. That is kinda odd.

I just want to be sure nobody is having any difficulties posting things. If so, please use the Need Help? link at the top of each page, I'll get an email

Thanks

Dante

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
Re: Everything okay out there?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Dante,

Everything seems to be cool at this end. Just a busy week at work with inventory going on at the moment.

I'll be posting some pics of my newest Axe that I picked up recently.

I hope all is going well with you.

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey Dante,

Everything seems to be cool at this end. Just a busy week at work with inventory going on at the moment.

I'll be posting some pics of my newest Axe that I picked up recently.

I hope all is going well with you.

Harley 8)

Harley,

Thanks for checking in brother, I appreciate that. All is well as can be expected - it's Christmas! Crazy time - let's see that axe, I love looking at guitars ;)

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

I check in now and then but not much new going on here by me.   The missus and I have been sick the last 2 weeks with this RV whatever is going around now and I am completely wiped out and sore AF from the non-stop coughing...   :(

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Thanks for checking in, Kimmer - hope you and the missus get well soon (think of how cut your stomach is gonna be after all that coughing ;))

Systematic Chaos

• Administrator
  • Blood type: Becks Positive
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

All good here in good old Germany. The usual holiday season errands shebang in addition to the extra workload and related travels since late Feb :-X
Just finished wrapping a sh!load of presents and I’m trying to get in the right mood to have the in-laws plus entourage at our place for 3 days  :facepalm:
Sneaking away to my man-cave-attic every now and then to noodle around a bit. Rack with Access and the completely refurbed MP-1 is all wired up and just needs some programming. Also been re-discovering the AxeFX and been programming that to have both direct FOH and stage cab presets in one….and I also just cleaned and restrung 15 guitars.
Here’s some short riffing through the refurbed MP-1 (bit of Chorus and Plate Rev from the GP-100) going through the Carvin (6CA7 tubes) into the Mesa Halfback. In the room sound, iPhone was ~2.5m from the cab:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Nice sound!! :thumb-up:

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Agreed  :thumb-up:

That tone does not suck - way to go - haha

Thanks for checkin in man...preciate it

Merry Christmas!

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

There's some serious "chunk" going on there

RAWK ON MAN! :headbanger:
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic
« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

No difficulties, just life being to busy to breath normally  :crazy:
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

No difficulties, just life being to busy to breath normally  :crazy:

Good, that should keep you outta trouble

Should  ;)

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic
« Reply #11 on: Time Format »

Good, that should keep you outta trouble

Should  ;)

Phat chance of that  :banana-skipping-rope-smiley-e

Currently edititing the drum recordings of my (a new endeavor) Doommetal band, CD should be available end March beginning April  :headbanger:
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #12 on: Time Format »

Hi Folks,

The Depot has been a bit slow lately, not too many posts/conversations. That is kinda odd.

I just want to be sure nobody is having any difficulties posting things. If so, please use the Need Help? link at the top of each page, I'll get an email

Thanks

Dante

Just quiet, busy with work, busy at home, busy being sick.  Still check in when I can or have something to blab about  ;D

All good here in good old Germany. The usual holiday season errands shebang in addition to the extra workload and related travels since late Feb :-X
Just finished wrapping a sh!load of presents and I’m trying to get in the right mood to have the in-laws plus entourage at our place for 3 days  :facepalm:
Sneaking away to my man-cave-attic every now and then to noodle around a bit. Rack with Access and the completely refurbed MP-1 is all wired up and just needs some programming. Also been re-discovering the AxeFX and been programming that to have both direct FOH and stage cab presets in one….and I also just cleaned and restrung 15 guitars.
Here’s some short riffing through the refurbed MP-1 (bit of Chorus and Plate Rev from the GP-100) going through the Carvin (6CA7 tubes) into the Mesa Halfback. In the room sound, iPhone was ~2.5m from the cab:

When did you get back?  Back from Japan for good?  Good to see you on here again  :thumb-up:

I check in now and then but not much new going on here by me.   The missus and I have been sick the last 2 weeks with this RV whatever is going around now and I am completely wiped out and sore AF from the non-stop coughing...   :(

I was also sick with something very similar.  Still have the cough a little.  Like I can't get the last bit of gack back outta of my lungs.  Feeling much better now though.  That's what I get for mingling with the public too much  :lol:
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #13 on: Time Format »

Thanks Gerry,

It looks like it was just a lull in activity - totally understandable. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing any problems unknowingly.

I got the Holiday Cold right around Christmas, took a good week to get my throat clear...sorry about sending it your way. Mine showed up the day after our company Xmas party....grrrr

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #14 on: Time Format »

I actually had it before my work Christmas dinner, then it seemed to get a little better, then the day after work Christmas dinner I get severely screwed byt it again and spent a few days in bed (which I hate doing).  But getting there now.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010
Pages: [1]   Go Up