ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contact info to ebay.de  (Read 2922 times)

vansinn

Contact info to ebay.de
« on: Time Format »

Folks, I'd like someone sending me a PM with email address and/or support phone number to ebay, preferable the German one (because I use ebay.de).
Would one of you folks be kind enough to log in, and use the Help/Hilfe to poke this info for me, pretty please?

Thing is I haven't used it for a while, so yesterday I logged in, and changed email settings, but when doing this, ebay send the confirmation code my old, now defunct, email address :facepalm:
So, not having received the confirmation code, I of course cannot log in, and not being able to log in, I cannot post any support mails or poke their support phone number :facepalm:
Every attempt to use the "problem resolve" pages leads back to the same: The need to log in, in order to get help :???: :amaze: :facepalm:
I could of course simply create a new profile, and from there acquire support; however, it just might be easier paying them a phone call..

Systematic Chaos

• Administrator
  • Blood type: Becks Positive
Re: Contact info to ebay.de
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Yo my friend!

Here's the German eBay Customer Support direct phone#
+49 33203 851081

vansinn

Re: Contact info to ebay.de
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Thanks a lot. Had a long talk with them, but the issue needs to be resolved by a technician, which will be another two Werkstage of waiting time :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up