ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wtb ada mp1 preferably stock and in australia  (Read 5777 times)

gb

Hi all

Looking for a stock mp1 preferably from australia so I can mod.

Let me know what you have and how much.

I have a microcab im willing to use as part payment as I dont use it.

cheers

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: wtb ada mp1 preferably stock and in australia
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey GB, if I come across one I'll let you know. There must be a bunch of them out there in Oz. Upside though is you can put a MDRT in a US or Japanese model if one turns up. Some of the members have multiple MP1s so they may part with one ?
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

gb

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Thanks mate. Hopefully at the right price.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey gb, have you seen this one (http://adadepot.com/index.php?topic=1188.0), though it owes Stav a bit more than I wanted to pay, I made him an offer but not enough for him to part with it (and though I'd really like it, I don't need it LoL). But all the mods are done, ready to go  >:D and MDRT wired for 240v, you'd just need to change the plug.

gb

« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Hey gb, have you seen this one (http://adadepot.com/index.php?topic=1188.0), though it owes Stav a bit more than I wanted to pay, I made him an offer but not enough for him to part with it (and though I'd really like it, I don't need it LoL). But all the mods are done, ready to go  >:D and MDRT wired for 240v, you'd just need to change the plug.

I did see it.. but ive already invested in the mdrt and 3tm mod and noise mods. So really just need a cheap base model So i can do the mods.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Hey gb, here's one in the US (http://adadepot.com/index.php?topic=1229.0;topicseen), perfect for your mods and you have a MDRT so the voltage won't be a problem for you.

gb

« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Thanks mate. Ive been advises of one at a shop here for the same price in aud however its v1.38. Ill make a thread to ask what mods are required to bring up to scratch. Theres also a 3tm for 550 but unsure if the mods if done correctly and us voltage so may have been done locally. Few options thanks for letting me know

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Hey George, no worries. Careful with the difference between firm wear (EPROM versions) and MP1 models. MJMP knows this much better than me, but the model on offer in the US is a version 1 MP1 as it has the rear line input and the line/inst output level switch on the top. You can put a v2.01 EPROM in it (as many have done). There are also other (later model) MP1s which have the rear input @ inst level, no line/inst switch, not sure of all the other differences/improvements. There are some posts here that talk about it from quite a while ago. You are putting in a MDRT so doesn't mater what voltage you buy. Obviously the later version MP1s are not as old, so good thing. Though the AUD is not in good shape to buying US  :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up