ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LED Issue MP1  (Read 544 times)

Mojave

LED Issue MP1
« on: Time Format »

My LED`s work on my Mp1 fine when turning on booting up , and use the edit they work fine. Just don`t light on the preset # you are on. Any clues ? thank you
« Last Edit: Time Format by Mojave »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: LED Issue MP1
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Mojave, which LED's do you mean?  There's the clip LEDs and Voice LEDs near the display, and LEDs on each of the parameter/number buttons.  IIRC normally the selected Voice LED(s) will be on for each patch, indication which voice has been programmed for the patch, and maybe the Chorus status (in/out) and Fx Loop (in/out) LEDs on the parameter/number if chorus and/or loop is on for the patch.  The CLIP LEDs will display if there is clipping at the different (4) detection points of the circuit.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Mojave

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Everything works fine other then when your at the preset you pick no light, works for editing and all other stuff booting up.. just don`t light up on # you pick

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey Mojave,

The voice LEDs are in the display that Richard is referring to they should indicate which tube voice you are using unless you are in SS voice, then there will be no LED.
   The clip LEDs are to the far left of the front panel and should give some indication of how strong your signal is when you're playing. You may want to go into Edit mode and check the level settings of OD1,OD2, and Master to see how high they are set. If they are set to very low levels, this may be why nothing is lighting up when in play mode. Otherwise there may possibly be some kind of issue in the circuit going to those LEDS which MJMP could shed some light on.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Mojave

« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

My bad they don't work on the preset you choose just realized it sorry for this
Pages: [1]   Go Up